Max:Price starts:₹ 3500
About Garden View Suite
Garden View Suite overlooks the garden. It has a spacious balcony and a separate living room
Facilities at Garden View SuiteCeiling Fan, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service
Max:Price starts:₹ 4500
About Water view Suite
Water View Suite overlooks the stream and has a spacious attached balcony and a separate living room
Facilities at Water view SuiteCeiling Fan, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service
Max:Price starts:₹ 6000
About Garden View Family Suite 2 bed room
Garden View Family suite (2-bedroom) overlooks the garden. It has separate living room and two bedrooms and a spacious balcony
Facilities at Garden View Family Suite 2 bed roomCeiling Fan, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Swimming Pool, Room Service
The Scenic Forest Resort at Kurisupara, with waterfall, stream & surreal surroundings is a perfect family retreat.
Munnar is a mystically serene land with mountains valleys, streams, forests, dense vegetation, spice plantations, various flora and fauna, mighty dams, stunning lakes, and chilly weather that has been beckoning travelers for centuries. In Kurisupara, one of Munnar’s secluded misty forest lies this scenic resort. Studded with comfortable accommodation and warm hospitality, this resort is thoughtfully constructed far away from all the maddening congestion caused due to the tourism explosion at Munnar. At sunrise, streaks of sun rays peeking through the tall trees and mist stage a spectacular drama by illuminating the entire ambiance with their bold rays on this Scenic Forest Resort at Kurisupara.
The rustic exterior of this secluded resort merges effortlessly into the environment with balconies and patios that extend up to the lush greenery. Lightings and furnishings are maintained in wooden and amber tones to provide an earthy hue to rooms that are appointed with all modern luxuries. Every room overlooks the sprawling spice plantation and offers relaxing sights of the tinkling stream and the frothing waterfall that soothes the ears, eyes, and soul equally. The spacious veranda in every room is the perfect spot to kick back and relax in nature’s company. Guests can spend hours here with a book or simply unwind in the company of nature. Some of the rooms have their own private gardens. The accommodations are exclusive as only a few rooms are spread across a large estate with plantations of coffee and cardamom. The eight standard suites and two bedroom suites also ensure total privacy.
Honeymoon packages are offered which include special touches like candle light dinner, flower bed decoration, and a honeymoon cake at this Scenic Forest Resort at Kurisupara
Mouth watering Kerala cuisine, continental, and Indian delicacies are served at a scenically set restaurant. To strike an unforgettable rendezvous with the gigantic forest trees, food can be served outdoors in the garden or on your balcony. The conference hall at the resort accommodates up to 50 guests and has been a popular venue for many corporate meetings and social events. If guests want to experience the wilderness of the outdoors in a more mesmerizing setting, outdoor parties with barbecue and campfire can be arranged at this Scenic Forest Resort at Kurisupara.
- CP – Room + Breakfast.
- MAP – Room + Breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- AP – Room + Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Children between 6-12 years will be charged extra as per the package
- Taxes will be extra.
Terms & Conditions
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations. All foreign nationals will have to carry their passports with valid visas and other relevant documents.
- Peak season supplement (20th December to 05th January) will apply.
- Christmas and New Year (24th December & 31st December) charges will be extra.
- Summer special rates applicable from 01st April – 30th September.
- Winter special rates applicable from 1st October to 31st March.
- Check-in time is 12.00 noon and check out time is 10.00 am.
- Children above 12 years will be treated as adults.
- Please guarantee your reservation against cash deposit, service voucher or demand draft at the time of booking.
- A guaranteed reservation will be held until 2000 hrs unless a late arrival is specified.
- Please intimate us the exact address to which the bills are to be sent or else bills will send to the address on the voucher.
- Rooms may be released if payments/vouchers are not issued within cut-off periods.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite your holding a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange alternate accommodation and transport you at our cost.
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay – full refund.
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Conference Hall
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Kids Play area
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Room Service
- Spices Shop/Shop