Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
About Deluxe Rooms
These are located on the ground and first floors and have double beds and ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 7499
About Presidential Suite
This roo has 2 large beds, a separate sitting area and a bathroom with a bathtub
Facilities at Presidential SuiteCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 6000
About Royal Classic Rooms
These are located on the ground floor and have double beds and ensuite bathrooms and offer valley views
Facilities at Royal Classic RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 7499
About Wood House
This is a private cottage with a double bed and a bunk bed. There is also a kitchenette, dining area and a sofa seating area all offering fantastic views.
Facilities at Wood HouseCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Experience all the makings of a perfect Himalayan holiday with a Scenic Boutique Stay In Mussoorie, your gateway to the hills.
Mussoorie is called the Queen of Hill Stations for all the right reasons. The valleys are often hidden under a veil of mist, and when the mist gives way to clear skies, the lush green Doon Valley presents itself to you in its full glory. The snowcapped mountains of the Himalayas also make an appearance at a distance. One of the favorite hill stations in northern India, people from the plains flock Mussoorie in the summer months for its crisp and cool mountain air. In the winters, snow makes this hilly town a magical wonderland. The essence of the British Raj on the hill station is evident from the architecture of its summer palaces, churches, and libraries, among other structures. You can make yourself feel at home in this paradise with a Scenic Boutique Stay In Mussoorie.
The Scenic Boutique Stay In Mussoorie is a blissful holiday retreat and a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of cities in the plains. Although it’s located away from the town’s center, it is close to all the action. Perched on a hilltop along the Dehradun-Mussoorie highway, the resort boasts of a lush locale with pristine virgin oak and deodar forests surrounding it. Its location also gives it a great vantage point of the green Himalayan landscape spread as far as the eye can see. The resort’s multi-cuisine restaurant caters to the guests’ appetite with delectable fare from a variety of cuisines, including Continental, Chinese and Indian. There are tandoor specials on the menu too and everything’s made using fresh produce. You can also pamper your taste buds with barbeques and have a time of your life with special candlelight dinners under a starlit sky.
There are four categories of rooms at the Scenic Boutique Stay In Mussoorie that make accommodation at the resort an experience in itself. Each of the rooms, including the Deluxe Room, the Royal Classic Room, the Presidential Suite and the Wood House, is well-appointed with comfort as the highlight. The rooms are decorated using soft shades of beige, peach or aqua and tastefully furnished to reflect a heritage look and feel. Plush upholstery takes the charm of the room interiors to a different level. The rooms are equipped with all the necessary modern amenities. Whether you are an adventure buff, a nature lover or a shutterbug, this scenic property with beautiful surroundings is just the right place to be!
- Two mineral water bottles per day
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary accommodation for two children below6 years in the same room without extra bed
- All applicable government taxes
- Extra occupancy charges for extra child and adult
Terms & Conditions
- Lunch and dinner will be charged at INR 600 each.
- Children will be charged at 50% of the adult charge for meals.
- Taxes extra as applicable.
- 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- Check-in time is 2 P.M. and check-out is 11 A.M. Early check-in / late check-out shall be permitted subject to availability of rooms and on paying the day charges.
- Confirmation of booking is subject to availability of rooms and receipt of advance payment.
- All the above terms and conditions including the rates are subject to change without notice.
- A reservation canceled/amended 15 days prior to the check-in shall be exempted from cancellation charge.
- One night stay on pro-rata basis shall be levied for cancellation/amendment received between 7 to 15 days prior to check-in.
- There shall be no refunds for “no-shows”, “early check-outs” or cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Room Service
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.