Max:Price starts:₹ 5836
Cottages have a double bed and a private balcony to take in the views
Facilities at CottageHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 5836
Loghuts give a feeling of being in a tree house due to the elevation. They have attached decks to take in the view and the bedroom has a double bed.
Facilities at LoghutHot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
An exotic Vista offered in a panoramic vision from your private deck that resembles a tree house atop a cliff at the River Tern Lodge
The sight of the blissful Bhadra Reservoir stretching till the glorious mountains of the Western Ghats, beautiful islands all around peeking above the waters, a myriad melody of birds, the perfectly clear sky above you changing hues at every turn of the day. These are just some of the scenes visible from the Lodge that are sure to set your heart racing.
The moment you enter the premises of River Tern Lodge and walk down the long flight of wooden steps that descend gracefully to the reservoir you will begin to realize that this is a one in a million holiday experience. As you stay wonder struck at nature’s marvelous poetry, a suspension bridge invites you to the island right in the middle of the reservoir to your nest as cozy as the nests of River Tern birds in the neighboring islands.
Perched atop a hillock, like an oasis of calm, the River Tern Lodge is a haven to put up your feet and unwind. If you are an outdoors person, a safari into the neighboring Bhadra Tiger Reserve, Tyaverekoppa Lion, and Tiger Reserve or Sakkrebailu Elephant Camp to experience wild animals up and close are some activities that are sure to interest you. Kayaking, water trampoline, and boat safari are some other interesting things to try out.
The log huts and cottages offer an experience that combines being in a tree house and in a house boat. The elevation due to the logs that support the bases provides an illusion of being high up in a tree house and the decks overlooking the water manipulate your senses into thinking you are on a docked house boat. Huge glass windows make sure there is nothing to keep you away from the stunning scenery around.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis (Inclusive of all)
- Package Includes: Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Jeep Safari into the Bhadra Tiger Reserve, Boat Ride, Bird watching.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Balcony/Verandah