Max:Price starts:₹ 7500
About 1 bedroom in the Villa
Each of the villas comprises of four bedrooms with attached bathrooms. The villas come with amenities such as a butler for each villa, private lounge, backyard, stone fireplaces and dining area.
Facilities at 1 bedroom in the VillaAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Dining Room, Fireplace, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini Kitchen, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Looking for a cozy retreat close to the Himalayan beauty? This Plantation Villa Estate at Palampur is the right place to be.
Seek solace from the humdrum of city life at this boutique Plantation Villa Estate at Palampur. Enjoy the calm and quiet of nature at this boutique villa that enjoys an advantageous position from popular tourist destinations like Dharamsala and McLeodganj. Located amidst the verdant Bundla Tea Estate, this charming property imparts the flavors of Himachal by offering you panoramic views of the mountainside. With a location so apt, it is ideal for tea garden walks as well as tea plucking activities where you can cater to the explorer, nature lover, and adventure seeker in you.
Providing a backdrop of the Himalayan beauty and surrounding you with the aroma from lush green tea gardens, the property reflects aristocratic architecture that talks of a different era altogether. To top it up, it is equipped with all modern facilities and has friendly staff to guide you through a number of activities and sightseeing options.
Each of the villas in this Plantation Estate at Palampur comprises of four bedrooms with attached bathrooms. The villas are elegantly built and spacious enough for a comfortable stay with amenities such as a private lounge, backyard, and dining area. The beautiful and well-maintained garden in the property overlooks tea gardens and snow-covered Dhauladhar mountain ranges.
North Indian cuisine is the specialty of its restaurant, with local Himalayan delicacies being the highlight of the spread. Personalized services are available with exceptional hospitality amidst the magnificent Himachal landscapes. Whether you are looking for a few days filled with tranquillity or an adventurous getaway filled with biking, trekking, paragliding, and camping activities, this serviced Plantation Villa Estate at Palampur will make your stay an experience to cherish. With mighty mountain ranges and sprawling plantations for a company, you will never feel a dull moment here.
- All taxes
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Accommodation for children below 6 years
- Food and beverages that are not part of the package
- Any service/activity that is not marked as complimentary
- Extra occupancy charges for adults and children above 6 years
Terms & Conditions
- Each villa has 4 bedrooms and can accommodate 8 people. If there are only six or four guests, one or two rooms will be locked, respectively.
- Children below 5 years will be accommodated free of cost.
- Children between 6 yrs to 14 years will be charged Rs.1200/day with extra bed.
- Above 14 years will be considered adult & Rs.2500/day will be charged inclusive of bedding & breakfast.
- Guests are expected to abide by noise control rules
- One bedroom in the villa can be booked only after June
- 30 days before the date of check-in – No cancellation fee
- 15 days before the date of check-in – 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 15 days before the date of check-in – 100% cancellation fee
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Laundry Service
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Room Service
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with Satellite Channels
- Yoga and Meditation