Max:Price starts:₹ 11000
About Garden Rooms
They are on the ground floor and come with attached verandas with views of the garden or valley
Facilities at Garden RoomsFree Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 16850
About Cottage Rooms
These rooms are bright and airy with large picture windows. They have either a sit in or a balcony. They also have a day bed in addition to the king size bed.
Facilities at Cottage RoomsFree Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 16850
About Planters Room
These rooms are luxurious accommodations with wooden flooring, a balcony, a separate sitting cum dining area and huge windows.
Facilities at Planters RoomFree Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Celebrate nature at the Plantation Estate at Pothamedu, nestled amidst the rolling hills of the Western Ghats in Munnar.
Munnar is a traveler’s delight and a tourist’s paradise. A popular hill station in the Southern Indian state of Kerala, Munnar is one of the top holiday spots in India. The little town enjoys great weather almost all throughout the year. Spread over a sprawling 55 acres of coffee and cardamom plantations, the Plantation Estate at Pothamedu is the perfect place to beat the heat of the plains and breathe fresh air.
The undulating hills around the resort offer a welcome escape to weary souls. Unlike typical resorts, this one doesn’t boast of a spa, a swimming pool, or a salon, but is proud to keep nature at the epicenter of its everyday functioning. However, it has two in-house restaurants – The Barn and The Hut – that serve Indian, Continental, and Oriental cuisines. While The Barn is the place to enjoy eating and learning the recipes for the dishes you love, The Hut offers tea and snacks on the house for sharing endless stories of your journeys. The estate also has a barbecue and bonfire corner, which is called The Boulder.
There are 18 rooms in the Plantation Estate at Pothamedu, eight Cottage Rooms, eight Garden Rooms, and two Planter’s Villa Rooms. Among the Cottage Rooms, there are two with sit-in areas and six with private balconies. The Garden Rooms have a verandah of their own. The Villas are luxurious accommodation with wooden floored bedrooms, a balcony, a sitting area, huge windows, and everything to call it a home away from home. One thing that’s common across all the room is the splendid view that each of them offers, including mighty mountains, rolling hills, and greenery all around. Along with the home-like accommodation, you’ll also enjoy the serenity that envelops the estate, away from the bustle of the city.
- Extra charges for extra adults and children above 5 years (allowed only in Planters Room and Estate Room categories)
- Food Component (Per person, including Tax)
- Sandwich Lunch / Packed lunch - INR 400
- Kerala Lunch - INR 550
- Dinner - INR 900
- Christmas Eve & New Year Dinner – INR 4,050 (Mandatory)
Terms & Conditions
- Room reservations should be communicated to the hotel by email.
- Reservations must be reconfirmed at least 45 days before the date of arrival with an advance payment.
- Cancellation requests should be made via email.
- Full refund for cancellations made 30 days before the date of arrival.
- 50 percent refund for cancellations made 15 days before the date of arrival.
- No refund is offered for no-show cases.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire