Max:Price starts:₹ 9000
The Tsangpo room is an AC deluxe room with a king size bed and ensuite bathroom on the first floor.
Facilities at TsangpoAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 9000
The Tsangpo room is an AC deluxe room with a twin bed and ensuite bathroom on the first floor.
Facilities at YarlungAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 4500
The Dibang room is a non-AC room and comes with a twin bed and ensuite bathroom and is on the ground floor.
Facilities at DibangCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Experience the authentic flavors of Assam at the Plantation Bungalow off Mancotta Road, a place seeped in rich history.
There isn’t a better place than Dibrugarh that can be called the original tea country of India. Acres of sprawling tea estates create a verdant backdrop of this town located on Assam’s northern-most tip. Some of its tea estates date back to the era when the British called this region their home. The Brahmaputra River is another defining characteristic of the town. Wherever you are in Dibrugarh, you are never too far from the formidable river. Located amid nature’s richness is the historic Plantation Bungalow off Mancotta Road, where the structures have a story to tell.
The Plantation Bungalow off Mancotta Road preserves the signs of the British Era, which lends the property the old British Raj feel. It is located on an age-old tea estate right in the heart of the Dibrugarh town yet away from the hustle and bustle of town life. It also embodies the traditional architecture of Assam with its construction. The bungalow is a decade-old “chang ghar” or a house built on stilts. It has withstood the test of time and fought the elements while providing shelter to many generations of estate managers. The property skirts tea gardens and is located close to a tea factory. So you can expect the divine aroma of freshly cut tea leaves from time to time during your holiday at this historic property.
There are three types of rooms at the Plantation Bungalow off Mancotta Road that offer luxurious accommodation with homelike comforts. The bungalow has two floors, with the Dibang room on the ground floor and the Tsangpo and Yarlung rooms on the first floor. The Tsangpo room is an AC deluxe room with a king size bed. The Yarlung room is also an AC deluxe room; it is equipped with a twin bed. The Dibang room is a non-AC room and comes with a twin bed. All the rooms have an attached bathroom and are well-furnished. They are equipped with all the modern comforts you will need during your holiday at the plantation bungalow. When you want to experience the North East to the fullest, what better place to stay than this traditional bungalow situated in a tea estate?
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary tea
- Accommodation for children under 5 years
- Government taxes
- Extra occupancy charges
- Lunch, dinner, and other food and beverages
Terms & Conditions
- Room tariff mentioned above is on CP Plan
- Child complimentary up to 05 years.
- Any extra occupancy above the age of 05 years will be charged @ Rs 1500.00 + 14 % Govt. Tax= Rs 1711.00 on CP Plan per night with or without extra bed.
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of 02 adults with two children or 03 adults
- All guests are requested to carry valid Photo Identity card which has a valid address for verification purpose. The photo Identity card could be Driving License, Voter ID card, Valid Passport etc. The guests will have show their Identity card on arrival at the front desk. This is a mandatory requirement by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of Assam.
- In case of any further change in Government taxes or any new tax imposed by the Government the same would be applicable
- Supplement / Extras, if opted for
- Meals on Fixed menu basis (Lunch/Dinner) : Rs 800.00 + 9.00 % Service Tax= Rs 871.00 per pax per meal
- Afternoon Tea: Rs 500.00 per pax per day + 9.00 % Service Tax= Rs 546.00 per pax per day.
- Reservations on 100% Advance Payment/bank transfer.
- Before 45 days - Refund - 90%, Retention - 10%
- 30 days to 45 days - Refund - 75%, Retention - 25%
- 15 days to 30 days - Refund - 50%, Retention - 50%
- Less than 15 days - Refund - Nil, Retention - 100%
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Travel Desk