Max:Price starts:₹ 2620
Spacious room with double bed
Facilities at RoomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water
The Om Beach Resort is named after the famous beach of the same name which is shaped like the Hindu symbol of ‘Om’
Ideally located at the confluence of the River Aghanashini and the River Gangavalli, Gokarna has been a favorite with pilgrims and tourists alike. The combination of beaches and temples by the sea shore has proven irresistible to many a traveler time and again. Situated on hilly slopes that offer great views of a lush green valley below, this resort is ideal for a seaside getaway. Trekking trails and the outdoorsy experience the area offers beckons adventure-seekers too.
Nestled between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea, Om Beach Resort provides you with an abundance of azure waters, sandy shores, and verdant vegetation to spend your days gazing at. Kudle Beach, Half Moon Beach, and Paradise Beach are some popular seashores that you can explore at leisure during your stay at the resort. Most of these beaches are unspoiled and isolated which means they are sure to offer you some much-needed solitude. Should spirituality strike you, the Mahabaleshwara Temple and the Maha Ganapathi Temple are some of the major shrines in this ‘Kashi of South India’.
The quaint Konkan style cottages which provide accommodation for visitors to Om Beach Resort have an interesting story to tell. They were originally intended as homes for a team of Danish experts who worked on setting up the fishing harbor and fish processing plant at the nearby village of Tadadi. A dozen of these air conditioned cottages are a home away from home for guests at Om Beach Resort today.
Om Beach is considered one of the best beaches to watch the sunrise every morning. So while you are here, do not fail to experience this awesome sight at least on one day. There are quite a few popular attractions within easy reach of the resort should you have the inclination to do some sightseeing.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.(Inclusive of All)
- Package Includes: Stay,Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Nature walk, visit to temple. ( Water sports activities are at extra cost).
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff if cancelled two weeks or more than two weeks before check-in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff if cancelled between 48 hours to two weeks before check-in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48 hours before check-in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone Booking:
- One postponement/ preponement is free if requested two weeks or more than two weeks before check in date/time (once postponed /preponed, there can be no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff if requested between 48 hours to two weeks before check-in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff if requested within 24 hours to 48 hours before check-in date/time.
- No modification if requested within 24 hours to check-in.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water