Max:Price starts:₹ 6500
About Deluxe Rooms
These rooms offer views of Rohtang and are located around the brooks and mini orchards on the property.
They have pine paneled walls and double beds.
Two of the rooms have attached balconies
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsFree Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 7000
About Superior Rooms
There are 8 rooms in two interconnected cottages. These rooms have private balconies and the rooms on the ground floor also have their private lawn space.
The rooms are wood paneled and have double beds.
Facilities at Superior RoomsCeiling Fan, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 10000
About The Suite
This is a spacious room with bay windows and alternating stone and wood walls.
Its private balcony hangs over the brook and the room is furnished with Victorian furniture and a king size bed
Facilities at The SuiteCandle Light Dinner, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with Satellite Channels
Natural beauty and superior hospitality go hand in hand at the Nature Resort at Bahang, a Himalayan sojourn like no other.
Mighty mountains are a common sight at the Nature Resort at Bahang. The refreshing Manali air, the aroma of pine trees, and nature’s beauty welcome you to what you can call a perfect getaway. Whether it’s summers or winters, the valley where the resort is located is a treat to the eyes. If green prevails during the summers, with other colors speckled throughout, winters whitewash the valley with snow. You can enjoy the unusual splendor of the region with a tranquil stay at the nature resort. What more could you ask for when you want to get away from your busy schedules?
The Nature Resort at Bahang promises personalized hospitality to all its guests. It’s a luxury-centric, boutique homestay featuring a fine blend of local architecture and rustic elegance. Located in the middle of the Bipasha Valley, the quaint cottages at the resort are constructed in the traditional Kath-khuni-style (an architectural style which uses wood and stone). Every room at the resort is finely paneled using fragrant blue pinewood and features a different concept, color scheme, and vantage point. Guests can choose rooms based on the views they offer—the Rohtang Valley or the Southside mountains. You can also pick one located on the ground or upper floor, or based on your choice of private or shared balcony. Dining at the resort is an experience in itself. The Rohtang Pavilion is the resort’s dining room that dishes out gourmet food to pamper your taste buds. Mike’s Tavern is the resort’s gastropub.
Accommodation at the Nature Resort at Bahang is as cozy as it gets. There are five cottages with 23 rooms. The rooms are classified as a standard room called Southside Chamber, deluxe rooms called Rohtang View, superior rooms called Brookside Rooms, premium rooms called Rohtang Duplexes, the Grand Himalayan Suite, and an exclusive cottage called Chinar Villa. While bespoke luxury is common in all the rooms, each of them has a unique character of its own. They are equipped with modern luxuries and amenities that you will need for a comfortable stay. All the rooms offer panoramic views of the valley or the Himalayan Mountains. Wouldn’t it be a one-of-its-kind experience to wake up to the grandeur of the mountains?
- Extra occupancy charges
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed)
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Lunch and dinner will be charged at INR 800 respectively
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Mini bar
- Mountain Biking
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.