Max:Price starts:₹ 14080
About Premier Luxury Suites
The walls made of stone exude a warmth to this room which has a fireplace and a private balcony.
The Jacuzzi surrounded by glass walls is the highlight of the suites. The floor is strewn with big pebbles and the walls ensure you don't miss out on the view while the bubbles work their magic
Facilities at Premier Luxury SuitesAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Bathrobes, Fireplace, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Jacuzzi, Laundry Service, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 11520
About Deluxe Bedroom
These rooms are large and airy.The stone fireplace adds to the coziness of the room. It has a private balcony.
Facilities at Deluxe BedroomAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Bathrobes, Fireplace, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Laundry Service, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Mystical Mountain Resort at Kullu offers a cornucopia of comforts in the lap of lush green mountains
Fresh mountain air and natural beauty all around are only a few of the incentives of being in the Kullu. The landscape of rolling hills colored green with towering pine trees is nothing less than breathtaking; even more so when these turn magically white in the winters. Adding to the mystic charm of the region is the Mystical Mountain Resort in Kullu where you can pamper yourself with everything luxury. The resort offers a Himalayan retreat quite unlike any other.
Among the medley of luxurious comforts that the resort offers is the superior accommodation in the form of Deluxe Rooms and Premier Luxury Suites. Each one of the Deluxe Rooms at the resort is large and well-ventilated with wide windows. The fireplace lends a rustic charm to the well-appointed interiors. These rooms look out to the private garden or pool. The architecture is contemporary with classic European decor. The stone walls in the rooms create a beautiful contrast of sorts with the polished walnut wood furniture.
The quaint yet palatial Premier Luxury Suites in Mystical Mountain Resort in Kullu spell opulence from the word go. Each of the suites has a private balcony that warrants scenic views of the majestic mountains and apple orchards. The suites take luxurious living to the next level with the ensuite Jacuzzi. The huge glass walls ensure that you don’t miss out on the picturesque views even when the burbling water of the Jacuzzi works its magic on your body.
While the magnificent views feed your soul, the resort’s restaurant does more than enough to keep you well-fed. The delectable cuisine served at the restaurant includes everything from barbecue and the hard-to-find local Kullu fare to Tibetan, Punjabi, and Continental food among others. The resort also has a bar with plush seating to make you feel cozy while you enjoy your drink. Raise a toast to the picture perfect resort and the vistas it offers you to make your holiday memorable.
Popularized by tourists, backpackers, and honeymooners alike, a trip to Manali has become a must-have item in every traveler’s bucket list. With the Mystical Mountain Resort in Kullu offering premium facilities and a myriad of activities to keep you engaged, you can now pack your bags and hit the road to Manali without worrying about anything.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food as per the chosen package
- Room service
- Jacuzzi (only for Premium Luxury Suites)
- Minimum charge for the in-room fireplace/firewood
- Occupancy charge for children (5-10 years)
- Optional services
- All incidentals (such as breakage, telephone calls, food, and beverages, etc.)
Terms & Conditions
- Check-in time is 2 PM and check-out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/late check-out depends on the availability of rooms and might be chargeable.
- A valid photo ID, including passport, voter ID, driver’s license, is mandatory for all the guests and must be presented at the time of check-in.
- In the absence of valid ID proofs of all adults, bookings can be canceled without refund at the discretion of the resort’s management.
- There is no additional charge for children 5 years and below sharing parents’ bed.
- The right to admission is reserved by the management of the resort.
- On-season tariff for rooms differs from off-season tariff. You should check and confirm the tariff before booking.
- To make a reservation, you need to make an advance deposit through Net Banking or Bank Transfer.
- Travelers who are booking from abroad can make their international remittance via SWIFT.
- Credit Cards and Debit cards are also accepted.
- Your booking can be guaranteed only with 100% advance deposit.
- Cancellation of bookings before 31 days from the check-in date will incur 10% of the total booking amount as cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between 22 and 30 days before the arrival date will result in retention of 50% of the total booking amount.
- Cancellation requests received 21 days before check in will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation on arrival, change of dates, no-show, early departure, or partial cancellation, including reducing the number of days or rooms booked will be considered as a cancellation.
- Cancellation requests will not be accepted over the phone and must be made in writing to the management of the resort.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Kids Play area
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk
- TV with Satellite Channels
- Vegetable garden