Max:Price starts:₹ 19000
About Tree Houses
They are 18 feet above the ground. The bedroom has a four-poster and bay window lounger besides a luxurious bath and a French window beyond which is a private deck.
Facilities at Tree HousesAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
Look at the forest and its many interesting occupants as you lose yourself in the beauty of the jungle at this rustic Luxury Treehouse At Pench
Sprawling over 16 hectares of private forest in a picturesque village, this Luxury Treehouse At Pench offers a unique experience. Located in close proximity to Pench National Park, it is a perfect example of living in harmony with nature and enjoying it without disturbing the tranquility of the forest.
This Luxury Treehouse At Pench is a unique destination for eco-tourism and is different from the traditional safari lodges. The property echoes its connection to the forest with the treehouses built atop Mahua trees and supported on stilts. The architecture is a marriage of archaic and natural aesthetics. Wood, glass, and local tiles are the primary materials used in these structures. The trees have been incorporated into the design of the main building and the guestrooms.
The restaurant at this Luxury Treehouse At Pench is built along the same lines. The food adds another dimension to your already vivid experience. The specialty is that organically grown ingredients from the resort’s kitchen are used to come up with a fresh menu each day. You can choose to dine in the bush or have breakfast at the dam. The resort has plenty of activities which are designed to keep guests of all age groups engaged. You can chill-out in the pool or go on a nature walk. The resort can also arrange for village safaris, trekking, and picnics at the farm.
There are six treehouses crafted from local Sal wood floating 18 feet above the ground. The sleeping quarters feature a four-poster and bay window lounger besides a luxurious bath. Bedrooms at this Luxury Treehouse At Pench have a French window beyond which is a private deck. The treehouses have minimalistic décor and a wildlife theme. Head for this unique resort if you want to lose yourself in the beauty of the jungle.
- All meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner- and tea and coffee
- All applicable government taxes
- Extra meals
- Exclusive safari
- Activities are charged extra
Terms & Conditions
- Child below 5 yrs complimentary.
- Children between 5-12 years will be charged 25% the cost of the double room.
- Above 13 years at 40% the cost of the double room.
- Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends.
- Safari zone is subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to give full names of all guests, date of birth and ID no (Passport, License, Election Card or Pan no), incomplete information may result in non-booking of safari permits.
- Safari bookings and zone allotment are subject to availability & weather conditions.
- In case of any increase in park permit rates by the forest department the extra amount will be collected at the lodge.
- The arrival timing should be informed by email or phone at least one day prior to booking date.
- 7 Days and Less - Nil refund
- 8 Days to 21 Days - 40% refund
- 21 Days to 45 Days - 60% refund
- 45 Days and above - 80% refund
- 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Vegetable garden