Max:Price starts:₹ 17000
About Cottage Rooms
The cottages feature honey-hued wood furniture, a large verandah with magnificent views of the forest, queen size or twin beds and an attached bathroom
Facilities at Cottage RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
The Luxury Safari Lodge At Bandhavgarh welcomes you to a magnificent tiger turf where luxurious jungle living is a way of life.
Bandhavgarh National Park is one of the top places in India and across the world to spot the majestic Royal Bengal tigers and breathtaking white tigers. Animal lovers, naturalists, and nature lovers from far and wide have Bandhavgarh on their must-visit list. Apart from being a treasure trove of tigers, Bandhavgarh also has much mythological and historical significance. The literal translation of its name is “brother’s fort”, and it’s believed that Lord Ram gifted it to his brother Laxmana after he claimed victory over Lanka. Bandhavgarh was also the hunting ground of the Rewa maharajas. The entire region is a mix of grasslands, tropical forests and vegetation that includes sal, dhobin, and sali, and is home to 37 mammal species, over 250 bird species, and a wide range of other fauna and flora. The Luxury Safari Lodge At Bandhavgarh is a gem in the jungle where lavish living, hospitality, and adventure are stitched together for a truly memorable holiday.
Nestled amid two sal forests of the national park and tiger reserve, the Luxury Safari Lodge At Bandhavgarh sits pretty between the hills of Rancha village. Adding to the magnificent location of the wildlife resort is its eco-friendly construction. The combination of rural architectural style and modern designs makes it blend with its surroundings seamlessly. The eco-sensitive waste disposal system of the resort symbolizes the care taken to protect the natural habitat of the wildlife of the area.
The resort’s multi-cuisine restaurant features a fireplace and overlooks the grasslands with the scenic sal forested-hills as the backdrop. It serves a variety of delicious to pamper your taste buds. The bush dinner area and the outdoor barbeque at the resort add to your excitement of dining out in the wilderness. The property also has a watchtower, a nature library, a spa, and a swimming pool with a sundeck.
Accommodation at the Luxury Safari Lodge At Bandhavgarh is, well, luxurious! There are 10 cottage rooms and eight stilt cottage rooms. All of them are spread across the sprawling forest property for privacy and for you to experience the natural ambiance. All the rooms are well-furnished, tastefully upholstered, and feature comfortable luxurious cotton linens. Each of them features honey-hued wood furniture and have 24-hour power backup, air-conditioning, a writing table and chair, and a large verandah with magnificent views of the forest. There is an attached bathroom in each of the cottage rooms with 24-hour hot and cold water. The rooms and bathrooms feature all the necessary modern amenities that you’ll need for a comfortable, relaxing stay. With fine hospitality, great dining options, and breathtakingly beautiful location, this luxury lodge is sure to offer you an unforgettable holiday experience.
- All meals
- All applicable taxes
- In-house activities
- Extra meals
- Any activity that is not included in the tariff
Terms & Conditions
- National Park will remain closed on Wednesday afternoons and on Diwali & Holi festivals.
- Child below 5 yrs complimentary.
- Children between 5-12 years will be charged 25% the cost of the double room.
- Above 13 years at 40% the cost of the double room.
- Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends.
- Safari zone is subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to give full names of all guests, date of birth and ID no (Passport, License, Election Card or Pan no), incomplete information may result in non-booking of safari permits.
- Safari bookings and zone allotment are subject to availability & weather conditions.
- In case of any increase in park permit rates by the forest department the extra amount will be collected at the lodge.
- The arrival timing should be informed by email or phone at least one day prior to booking date.
- 7 Days and Less - Nil refund
- 8 Days to 21 Days - 40% refund
- 21 Days to 45 Days - 60% refund
- 45 Days and above - 80% refund
- 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Wildlife Library