Max:Price starts:₹ 8999
These have a separate living room, private verandahs and a bedroom with a double bed and ensuite bathrooms.
Facilities at VillasAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 7499
The cottages have attached balconies and bedrooms with double beds and ensuite bathroom
Facilities at CottagesAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
Relish nature in all her wild beauty as you soak in the magic of a serene lake at this Luxury Jungle Lodge in Tadoba as you recharge your spirits
Located just a hop, skip, and jump away from Mohruli Gate of Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, this stunning resort pampers visitors right in the midst of a dense forest. Untouched by civilization, this tiger reserve is rich in biodiversity and a popular spot for frequent tiger spotting. Moharli Gate area is a vantage point for wildlife photographers. The pristine air rejuvenates the mind and relaxes the body at this Luxury Jungle Lodge in Tadoba on the banks of Irai Lake.
This world class Luxury Jungle Lodge in Tadoba features contemporary architecture and simple lines. The huge windows usher in natural light and air while showcasing in the stunning vistas. The cottages and villas are spread around a sprawling lawn adding to the grand ambiance.
The dining area is centrally situated and is set up in a welcoming manner to make you feel at home. Enjoy your meals in this inviting nook with stunning views of the Irai Lake. Lip smacking delicacies are served with a twist in taste that is inspired by regional flavors. This Luxury Jungle Lodge in Tadoba also houses a library stashed with informative books on wildlife and fascinating information about the region. The seminar hall at the resort is equipped to host different types of family gatherings or official meetings.
This Luxury Jungle Lodge in Tadoba offers visitors a choice of four luxurious villas and four cottages. The rooms here are done up with décor that has a jungle theme and motifs while the furniture is made locally. Spacious bathrooms with outdoor showers are some of the indulgences on offer. This jungle retreat is a hideout in the lap of nature and luxury to recharge your spirits and commune with nature.
- Taxes extra
- Extra bed charges for children above 6 years
- Jungle safari charges
- Charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc.)
Terms & Conditions
- An extra bed can be accommodated with a folding cot or a mattress, subject to room size & availability.
- Early Check-in & Late Check Out is permissible @ 1000/- per hour.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check in.
- As per Government regulations, it is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in.
- In case, check-in is denied due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- No refund if cancellation is effected within 10 days prior to the check-in date
- 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 11 and 15 days prior to the check-in date
- 90% refund will be issued for all cancellations effected beyond 16 days
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk