Max:Price starts:₹ 6050
About Deluxe Rooms
These are spacious rooms with double or twin beds and ensuite bathrooms
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 7040
It has a separate sitting room and a luxurious bedroom with a queen size bed.
Facilities at SuiteCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water
Experience Anglo-Indian hospitality at its best at the Luxurious Heritage Manor near Bani, with mountains in the backdrop.
The snow-capped mountains of the Himalayas line the horizon with their jagged peaks. The morning sun creates a warm, eerie pink glow all over them. The night sky lays a blanket spotted with a million twinkling stars. And it seems like you will need forever to soak all this beauty in. Not if you are staying at the Luxurious Heritage Manor near Bani during your holidays in the hills. The heritage village on the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains in the backdrop of the hotel will make your stay even more special.
The Luxurious Heritage Manor near Bani is an amalgamation of a 300-year-old ancestral cottage and an Indo-European country manor perched on the Kangra Valley overlooking the Dhauladhar Mountains. The heritage manor was built in 1918 and is located amid orchards of mango, plum, litchi, citrus, and exotic trees spread over a lush 12 acres of mountain land. It calls Pragpur, a medieval hamlet, its home. Pragpur got the heritage status in 1997, and not much has changed since in terms of the innate beauty and simplicity the village exudes. This village is the perfect backdrop to one of the finest country hotels in India. The hotel grows its own produce, including fruits, vegetables, maize, wheat, and oilseeds. The hotel’s in-house restaurant has a wide variety of Indian, continental, Chinese and local cuisine on its menu.
Accommodation in the hills can’t get any better than at the Luxurious Heritage Manor near Bani. There are three wings in the hotel with a total of 18 rooms, a suite, and an apartment. The Museum Mews Wing houses one Apartment, one Suite, and one Deluxe Room. The Manor Wing has six Superior Rooms and four Deluxe Rooms. The Residency Wing houses seven Superior Rooms. All the rooms in the hotel are adorned with the finest furnishings and upholstery. While they exude a charm evocative of a heritage hotel, they are all elegantly furnished and equipped with modern comforts and facilities. With its architectural beauty, amenities, and ambiance, this heritage manor will surely make your stay in the hills a memorable experience.
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed)
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Lunch and dinner will be charged at INR 550 and INR 650 respectively
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Organic Farm
- Swimming Pool
- Vegetable garden