Max:Price starts:₹ 4500
About Deluxe Room
Deluxe rooms have lovely mountain views and a double or twin beds
Facilities at Deluxe RoomCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
About Pavilion Studio
Pavilion Studio is a spacious room with a double bed
Facilities at Pavilion StudioCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Laundry Service, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 6000
About Sapphire Mansion
Sapphire Mansion is a spacious room with an attached balcony
Facilities at Sapphire MansionCeiling Fan, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 7400
About Kings Plazzo
Kings Plazzo has a double and a single bed and is a very spacious room.
Facilities at Kings PlazzoHot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
This Kerala Style Resort at Chellangode is a plush hideout named after the thundering waterfall whose course flows along its premises.
From atop the watchtower, witness the panoramic treat of mountain ranges rising up to the sky, a shimmering silver lining of light adorning the borders of the Western Ghats, enchanting mist melting against the trees, and clouds floating below your feet with the tea gardens all around. This 250 acres of natural splendor is blessed with a placid stream flowing gracefully, soothing the frayed senses of weary travelers. You will be left with no choice but to let go of all the stress you carried here from your busy lifestyle in the city. This Kerala Style Resort at Chellangode is the perfect retreat to lose yourself in thoughts and find inner peace.
Tucked right into the middle of a tea estate, the rooms at this Resort are flooded with stunning scenery at all times. The exterior reflects traditional Kerala architecture while the interiors have been done in amber and earthy tones. Modern day amenities like televisions and a mini fridge add to the experience amidst world-class hospitality.
Guests can choose from three packages, each with a unique combination of offerings. The “Tea and You” package comes with a pavilion studio accommodation, welcome drink, fruit basket, all meals, Ayurvedic massage, guided jeep safari through a plantation, tea factory visit, guided natural walk, cycling through tea garden, campfire, use of swimming pool and games facilities, waterfall visit, and parting gift. The “Coffee and You” package excludes lunch and Ayurvedic massage while including the rest. “Strawberry Honeymoon” package is an up gradation of the Tea and You package with a candle light dinner, honeymoon cake, and flower bed decorations added.
The vegetarian and non-vegetarian Kerala delicacies prepared with organic supplies from the home garden will satisfy every palate. The restaurant also indulges guests with custom orders. The blue tint in the atmosphere intensifies as night falls while the bonfire adds charisma to your unforgettable evening here.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis.
- Activities and meals as per package chosen.
- Activities not mentioned in Inclusions are chargeable
- Tax’s 21.2% extra
- Meal Rate for Adult is Rs. 500/- per Head for Lunch or Dinner.
- Child Meal Rate is Rs. 300/- per Head for Lunch or Dinner.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Summer rates are from 01 April 2016 – 30 September 2016.
- Winter rates from 01 October 2017 – 31 March 2018 - Peak season supplement (21st Dec 2018 to 05th Jan 2019) : Rs. 1000/- per room, Christmas and New Year charges ( 24th December 2018 & 31st December 2018) : Rs. 750/- & 1250 per pax, respectively, child @ Rs.400 & 750/- per pax, respectively.
- Check-in time is 12.00 noon and check-out time is 10.00 am.
- Please guarantee your reservation against cash deposit, service voucher, or demand draft at the time of booking.
- A guaranteed reservation will be held until 2000 hrs unless a late arrival is specified.
- Please intimate us the exact address to which the bills are to be sent or else bills will be sent to the address on the voucher.
- Rooms may be released if payments/vouchers are not issued within cut-off periods.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite your holding a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange alternate accommodation and transport you at our cost.
- Children below 6 years stay complimentary.
- 6-12 years will be treated as a child and will be charged as per rates/package guidelines.
- Children above 12 years will be treated as adults.
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In the case of a no - show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Kids Play area
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Games
- Swimming Pool