Max:Price starts:₹ 5180
About Special Room
Spacious room with double bed and a single bed
Max:Price starts:₹ 4503
Spacious room with double bed
Max:Price starts:₹ 4232
About River View Tent
Canvas ceiling room with double bed
Max:Price starts:₹ 3781
About Tented Cottage
Canvas ceiling room with double bed
Max:Price starts:₹ 1805
Shared accommodation with single beds
The Kali Adventure Camp is a paradise on earth for all nature lovers, adventure enthusiasts, and holiday-makers
Nestled in the woods with the Kali River flowing next to the Kali Adventure Camp, this property comprises a majestic bungalow with sprawling grounds, the place is a refreshing change from urban resorts and hotels. The landscape is an interesting mix of deep valleys, forests, deep gorges, green hills, and frothy white waters.
Kali Adventure Camp has 14 spacious rooms with 4 of them being special rooms. The resort also has 4 tented cottages and 7 Swiss tents that give a beautiful view of the river. This resort is ideal for large groups too as it has a 12-bedded dormitory. There is also a well-equipped dining area, family room, and conference room making this resort ideal for either family or business trips. For all the indoor game buffs, the place has an exclusive area for some indoor games.
The dining area at Kali Adventure Camp is the Gol Ghar where sumptuous food is served and the cuisine on offer includes Chinese or Continental dishes. Late evenings here are great for some leisurely lounging sipping the beverage of your choice at the well-stocked bar.
Mornings and evenings at Kali Adventure Camp are times of peace and tranquility. Walking down to the woods admiring the sheer marvel of nature can be enjoyable to city-dwellers. A white water rafters’ paradise, the resort is known for its safety standards and experienced guides who can give you the thrill of a lifetime. Coracle rides are also available for the less adventurous guests who can drift gently down the river communing with nature and her creations. Go on a jeep safari into the Dandeli-Anshi Tiger Reserve and if you’re lucky, you might spot a tiger or two to add to the memories you have notched up on this trip.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.(Inclusive of All)
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Car Parking
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water