Max:Price starts:₹ 7065
Loghut has a spacious bedroom and a private sit out
Facilities at LoghutCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 5576
About Tented Cottage
Tented Cottage has a double bed, ensuite bathroom, and a canvas ceiling
Facilities at Tented CottageHot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 7065
About Family room
Family room is spacious with double beds and en suite bathrooms
Facilities at Family roomCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Kyathdevaraya Gudi Wilderness Camp popularly known as K Gudi Wilderness Camp is a mesmerizing nature’s abode.
With Biligiri Rangana Hills (B. R. Hills) as the backdrop, K Gudi Wilderness Camp is the end point for all kinds of holiday-makers. Nestled at a place where the Western Ghats meet the Eastern Ghats, the camp represents heavenly peace far away from the hustle-bustle of city life.
A stay at K Gudi Wilderness Camp is nothing less than an adventure and exposes you to life in the jungles. It is very important to blend with the jungle atmosphere and respect the code followed for safety. Owing to the proximity to wildlife, electricity is not available round-the-clock. It is made available 45 mins before the morning safari and about 2 to 3 hours between 6.30 pm and 10.15 pm only. As the B.R.T. Wildlife Sanctuary, the tiger reserve is in the close proximity to the camp, liquor is strictly prohibited. Here too, like any other Jungle Lodges Resort, dinner buffet is arranged at Gol Ghar, the dinner area.
While at K Gudi Wilderness Camp, the most important attraction is getting acquainted with the wildlife by spotting various animals and rare species of birds. One of the main attractions here are the jeep rides into the jungles accompanied by naturalists twice a day at dawn and just before dusk. Nature walks on foot are also a great idea when here.
The evenings spent at the camp are one of the best experiences you will have during your stay here. Guests can opt for campfires or relax watching a movie on wildlife in the audio-visual room. However, campfire facility is not available during the summers or rainy season. Further, for guests, who have come to the camp on longer holidays, a trip to B. R. Hills can be organised, where the Biligiri Ranganathaswamy Temple, from where the hills get their name, is situated.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis. (Inclusive of All)
- Package Includes: Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Jeep safari into BRT Wildlife Sanctuary, Guided Nature Walk (can opt in place of morning safari).
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from the resort is not included in the tariff.
- Single occupancy charges are applicable.
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff.
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice.
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / preponement is free if requested two or more than two weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /preponed there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Guide Service