Max:Price starts:₹ 6950
About Bamboo Cottage
It has a spacious room with a double bed and a private sit out
Facilities at Bamboo CottageCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 6950
About Standard Rooms
These are in the house and open out to the common verandah which runs around the inner courtyard.
The rooms have en-suite bathrooms, double beds and sit outs which face outside
Facilities at Standard RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
An ideal weekend getaway, this Homestay at Guddadamane sits atop a hillock affording spectacular views of the landscape.
Set amidst a sprawling 30-acre coffee plantation, this Homestay at Guddadamane provides you plenty of opportunities to gaze out at the tree tops enveloped in misty clouds as the day comes to an end. With paddy fields and a lush wooded area, communing with nature comes easy here. The highlight is definitely the expanse of active wetland that seeps water into a lake. The picturesque views from every spot on the property and the wind that keeps you company all day long makes you feel on top of the world!
Constructed from painstakingly selected and chiseled laterite stone over four years, the main building of this Homestay at Guddadamane features a traditional courtyard that opens to the sky. The tiled roof, the curved arches, and the wooden pillars with elegant designs evoke memories of a bygone era. Feel free to walk into the open kitchen for all your food and drink requirements all through the day. A quick snack, meals, coffee, tea, or juice are all available on request whenever you want them. The cozy library has a good selection of books and board games while bonfires in the evening are a good time to relax and unwind before turning in for the night.
The heritage house has three rooms which can accommodate two people each with provision to accommodate a third person if required. All rooms share a common verandah that opens out into the central courtyard. Every room also has an individual sit-out facing outwards to enable you to enjoy the stunning geography.
This Homestay at Guddadamane also has two spacious private bamboo cottages in the woods that can each accommodate up to four people. Suitable for families, these cottages also come with their own sit-outs and outdoor spaces. Definitely, an ideal place to enjoy a walk in the clouds!
- Prices per couple.
- All meals, snacks, unlimited tea/coffee/non-packaged juices.
- Use of facilities.
- Walks and treks around the property.
- Children up to 10 years stay free.
- Extra occupancy charges per person per night
- Additional charges for pets-Rs. 250/day
Terms & Conditions
- The check-in and check-out time is 11 AM. Delayed check-ins and checks-outs are entertained, subject to availability of the room.
- Kids 10 years and younger can stay at the property free of cost considering one child accompanies one adult.
- The homestay is pet-friendly and welcomes pets at a flat charge of INR 250 per day. Pets are allowed provided that they stay off the furniture and linen and the owner ensures their safety and the safety of other guests at the homestay.
- Offers and special pricings are available for long stays and multi-week stays.
- Single occupancy is 65% of the double occupancy rate.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking up to 7 days prior to the date of check-in, 75% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If you choose to cancel a confirmed booking up to 48 hours before the date of check-in, the refund will be 50% of the total booking amount.
- Any cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the date of check-in will not be refunded.
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah