Max:Price starts:₹ 5990
About Honeymoon Hut
This is an independent cottage which has retained the mantlepiece and Victorian furniture from over a century. It has a double bed and a fireplace
Facilities at Honeymoon HutCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 5154
About Deluxe Garden
these rooms face the garden and are furnished with Victorian furniture and a mantlepiece which is a century old. It has a double bed and a fireplace
Facilities at Deluxe GardenCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 4928
About Deluxe Mountain
This room is very near the lobby and restaurant and has mountain views. The room has a fireplace and a double bed
Facilities at Deluxe MountainCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 3866
This room is near and restaurant and has a double bed and a fireplace
Facilities at StandardCeiling Fan, Fireplace, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
Defying age and time is this Holiday Mansion on Tiger Hill Road, themed property in Ooty and a 100-year-old architectural beauty.
This Victorian era Holiday Mansion on Tiger Hill Road today gives us a glimpse of London of the 1800s. Still standing tall as the best and the most loved property in the whole of Ooty, This property was once an exclusive privately-owned summer mansion during the British reign.
Once winding roads transport you uphill into the mansion, apart from the all-encompassing mist-sprayed air, you will only catch a glimpse of the beauty of the valley below enclosed by hills, adding certain mysticism to the place. Located within a 4-km radius of Ooty bus stand and Botanical Gardens, Holiday Mansion on Tiger Hill Road has nine spacious rooms that are categorized as Standard, Deluxe, and Executive. Period-style rooms with large windows and beamed ceilings feature parquet floors. Further, the Victorian elevation and brick chimneys rising out of every room add to the old-world charm.
A quaint restaurant at this Holiday Mansion on Tiger Hill Road serves a delightful variety of dishes that includes Indian, Chinese, and Continental meals. The mansion also houses two dining rooms – Adler Dining Room and the Sunroom, where guests get to relish a range of delicious delicacies prepared in the hotel’s kitchen. Guests here are sure to get more than their money’s worth.
While a verdant lawn surrounding the property defines the hotel’s theme character, guest lounges around the mansion take you on a journey of the theme character’s life through photographs, books, and excerpts. The Mansion also has a reading and activity room for entertainment.
You can also opt to pursue some very English outdoor pursuits such as horse riding or fishing if your heart so desires. The time at this Holiday Mansion on Tiger Hill Road is every bit enjoyable—whether you bask in the glory of the soft sun sitting on the sprawling lawn or take a stroll in the beautiful garden.
- All rates are per night per room for two, inclusive of breakfast.
- Rates mentioned are exclusive of taxes.
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Extra bed charges.
- Charges applicable for children as per their age.
- Surcharge for specific long weekends and holidays.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a government-approved identity proof which has to be produced at the time of check-in.
- Foreigners may carry the required documents as per the regulations.
- A charge of Rs.200 per head is applicable for children aged 5-12, which includes breakfast and standard activities.
- An additional charge of Rs.400 per head is applicable if an extra bed is required for children.
- For extra adults and children aged 12 and above in Standard Rooms, a charge of Rs.600 per head is applicable for extra bed, breakfast and standard activities.
- For extra adults and children aged 12 and above in Deluxe Rooms, a charge of Rs.850 per head is applicable for an extra bed, breakfast and standard activities.
- More than 15 days prior to check in ,100 % of tariff will be held as a credit
- 15 days to 4 days prior to check in ,75% of tariff will be held as credit
- 4 days to 48 hours, 50 % of tariff will be held as credit
- Less than 48 hours or No show , 0% will be held as credit
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Room Service
- Travel Desk