Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
About Deluxe suite
Facilities at Deluxe suiteAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 4000
About AC double rooms
AC double rooms
Facilities at AC double roomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
This heritage villa stay in the city at a residence reminiscent of the colonial era, promises you an experience to cherish for a lifetime.
Built in the Indo-Saracenic style over 150 years ago, this villa has been painstakingly restored to duplicate life in the times of the Raj. Sprawling over 5,000 square feet, this heritage villa stay in the city has one deluxe suite and three deluxe double rooms neatly enclosed by a verandah. Handmade rosewood furniture is scattered throughout the villa and eco-friendly practices add to the charm. The spacious suites and rooms are equipped with all modern amenities. The air-conditioned suites have king size beds, chairs, and dressers, as well as an attached dressing room. Broadband internet, a well-stocked refrigerator, and television with cable connection are all provided. Double rooms also have most of these features.
The spread laid out during meals at this heritage villa stay in the city is fit for a king. Breakfast features Kerala cuisine as well as items from Continental cuisine. These are supplemented with platters of fresh fruit and coffee as well as tea. Dishes from various cuisines including Mughlai, Chinese and neighboring states can be cooked by the chefs here on request. Locally grown fresh vegetables, grains, fish, and meat are procured for the kitchen every day.
A verdant garden with swings, badminton court, and hammocks provide you with the perfect recipe for a relaxing holiday. A plethora of multi-hued flowers blooms in the lush greenery surrounding the villa, nodding in the gentle breeze. There are plenty of board games to keep you occupied when you are too lazy to venture out. A compact library with plenty of children’s books and popular literature filling up the shelves is also at your disposal. You can also simply put your feet up and relax on the verandah, taking in the peace and quiet as the day draws to a close.
Recognized officially as a ‘Heritage Home’, this villa is located ideally within the city providing easy access to all prominent attractions.
- Extra bed is chargeable.
- Early check-in is chargeable.
- Lunch and dinner.
- Airport transfer.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Check-in is at 12.00 pm and check-out is at 11.00 am.
- Peak season rates from December to January.
- Off season from February to November.
- Pick and drop from airport or railway station can be arranged on advance request.
- Child up to 3 years if staying with parents in the double bed, accommodation is free. If they require cradle, it is Rs 1000/ night extra.
- More than 15 days prior to stay will receive full 100% refund (subject to bank transaction fees applicable).
- Cancellation within 15 days of check-in date is nonrefundable
- Air Conditioned Room
- Room Service
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.