Max:Price starts:₹ 7100
About Deluxe Rooms
Old styled air conditioners and wall paints with designs adorn the room interiors of these spacious rooms. They also have private terraces
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
Go back in time at this Heritage Mansion at Kanadukathan and experience the Chettinad lifestyle in luxury and comfort.
Kanadukathan has been declared a heritage village due to the dense concentration of Chettinad heritage buildings. All the Chettinad mansions here were built by the Chettiars, a community of rich businessmen. A stay at this Heritage Mansion at Kanadukathan opens the doors to a rich Chettiar lifestyle.
This Heritage Mansion at Kanadukathan, constructed in 1902, is one of the largest mansions in the region. Spread over 80,000 square feet, this huge structure has a splash of beautiful colors in its massive pillars while the black and white checkered tile floor is a signature style of Chettinad mansions. The huge arches and double height ceilings are characteristic of Chettinad architectural uniqueness passed down over generations. The owners of the mansion live on site and help acquaint you with the culture and history of the property and the Chettinad region. The antique museum here houses priceless reminders of the past. Chettinad cuisine, renowned for its right blend of heavenly spices, is prepared by authentic chefs and guests are welcome to take cooking lessons. Plastic is not allowed on the property and room service for food is not encouraged. The Ayurveda center on the property is perfect for some rejuvenation while the outdoor swimming pool is a great spot to lounge with books from the library.
Only 12 rooms are open to guests, extending extreme privacy. Every room has a vast private balcony that opens up to the sceneries of the beautiful village. Though rooms in this Heritage Mansion at Kanadukathan are furnished with modern comforts, interior details are preserved in the same way as it was a century ago. Old style air conditioners and wall paints with designs adorn the room interiors with pride. A stay at this mansion is sure to help you enjoy a slice of life from a bygone era.
- Meals according to the package chosen.
- Use of facilities.
- Children between 6 to 12 years will be charged.
- Ayurvedic treatments.
Terms & Conditions
- We advise you to guarantee your reservation against Credit card, Cash deposit, Service Voucher or demand draft at the time of booking.
- Companies enjoying credit facility can guarantee reservations by sending a billing letter duly signed by the authorized person.
- A guaranteed reservation will be held until 1800 hrs unless a late arrival is specified.
- In the case of a no show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay. In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange an alternative accommodation with transportation.
- In the case of a no show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the hotel reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Taxes are subject to change.
- For any booking where the total room cost is above INR 7500/-, applicable GST is 28%
- 100% refund if the booking gets canceled before 20 days.
- 50% refund if the booking gets canceled before 7 days
- 100% retention charges applicable for No Shows and for the confirmed booking being canceled before 24 hours.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker