Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
About Deluxe Room
Elegantly furnished, this room has a king size bed, a jharokha (window seat) and an ensuite bathroom with a bath tub
Facilities at Deluxe RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Mini bar, Room Service, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 6000
About Super Deluxe Room
This room has a separate sitting area, a king size bed, window seat and an ensuite bathroom with a tub
Facilities at Super Deluxe RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Mini bar, Room Service, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 20000
About The Suite
This is a luxurious room with its own personal pool and a private roof top terrace with a jacuzzi. There is a butler service and private yoga lessons can be arranged on the terrace
Facilities at The SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Jacuzzi, Laundry Service, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Private Swimming Pool, Room Service, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Get a taste of the royal life at the Heritage Hotel near Pichola Lake, the perfect place for a pampered, luxury holiday.
Time stands still in Udaipur, also known as the city of lakes. The tawny ridges of the Aravalli Hills stretch in every direction. The Pichola Lake shimmers under the sun and does its bit to lend the historical city a romantic ambiance. Age-old havelis, palaces and temples, colorful markets and countless narrow streets offer a striking contrast to Udaipur’s natural charms. Talking about palaces, the Heritage Hotel near Pichola Lake is a tranquil holiday abode that embodies the magnificence and grandeur of the beautiful city. Considered by many as one of the best wedding venues and boutique hotels in India, this heritage hotel is where tradition meets modernity; luxury meets leisure.
The Heritage Hotel near Pichola Lake is a modern hotel located close to the city center. Although located on the lake, it is only a stroll away from the heart of the city. The hotel was conceptualized, designed, and created to be one with its surroundings. It carries the same architectural elegance you would expect from a royal palace. Within its traditional décor, the hotel houses ultimate luxury. It is equipped with luxury rooms and amenities of the highest standard to pamper and spoil its guests. The hotel’s architecture is a true reflection of Udaipur’s traditional, old-world charm. Colorful flowers and shrubs decorate the hotel’s spacious lawns. Among the many luxurious facilities available, the three swimming pools speckled on the property are oases of shimmering blue water. One of them is a rooftop pool, the only one in Udaipur, which has earned a rightful place in Cigars and Leisure’s list of ‘10 Best Pools in the World’. The hotel’s rooftop restaurant has a palm court and dishes out sumptuous delicacies from its comprehensive menu.
There are 64 well-appointed rooms and suites at the Heritage Hotel near Pichola Lake, each of which is an epitome of luxury accommodation. The categories include Standard Room, Deluxe Room, Super Deluxe Room, and Udai Suite. All the rooms are equipped with top-notch modern comforts you would need during your stay at the property. The room interiors feature a perfect balance between traditional charm and modern luxury. Each room has its own style and character and is tastefully decorated with luxurious upholstery and furniture. The high standards of accommodation and everything else at the hotel will give you a taste of true luxury during your holiday in Udaipur. When ultimate luxury calls, are you ready to indulge?
- In-room facilities
- Meals according to the plan chosen
- Extra occupancy charges
- Taxes @ 18% and 28% ( for the Suite)
- Activities that are not marked complimentary
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in.
- The Credit Card Holder must be one of the travelers.
- Christmas Eve Dinner Rs. 4500 per person
- New year Dinner Rs. 4500 per person
- Private Boat Ride 45 Minutes in Lake Pichola residents & non-resident guests.
- Small Boat (Minimum 02 and Maximum 05 pax) for the whole boat (charges would be applicable).
- Big Boat (Minimum 07 and Maximum 25 pax) for the whole boat (charges would be applicable).
- Cancellation received within 30 day/s prior to arrival will incur 0% charges
- Cancellation received within 15-30 days prior to arrival will incur the 25% of the total charge.
- Cancellation received within 7-15 day/s prior to arrival will incur the 50% of the total charge.
- Cancellation received within 1-7 day/s prior to arrival will incur the 75% of the total charge.
- Failure to arrive at our Hotel will be treated as a No-show and no refund will be given.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Organic Farm
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Private Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk
- TV with Satellite Channels