Max:Price starts:₹ 6000
About Superior Deluxe Room
Spacious room with twin beds and an en-suite bathroom
Facilities at Superior Deluxe RoomCeiling Fan, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Room Service, Safe, TV with Satellite Channels
Holiday in luxurious comfort at this regal Heritage Hotel at Jhunjhunu which exudes simple elegance and old world charm.
Located in the historic city of Nawalgarh, this Heritage Hotel at Jhunjhunu was once a family residence. Towering grandly above the many painted Havelis or traditional houses around it, this hotel is surrounded by a well-maintained garden and lawns. The cozy surroundings make it a great spot to soak in the culture and tradition of Rajasthan in the Shekhawati region.
This Heritage Hotel at Jhunjhunu is a blend of traditional and European styles of architecture. Built in 1934, this building is characterized by stucco decorative colonnades and fresco paintings. The two-storey hotel has an arched verandah and crowning parapets. The rooms all open onto a central hall which is a deviation from the traditional courtyard style popular in the region. The fine dining restaurant at this hotel offers a choice of authentic Rajasthani, India, Continental, and Chinese cuisines for you to choose from. Most of the ingredients used in the hotel’s kitchen come from organic sources. The fresco bar awaits you with your choice of beverages to unwind with after an exciting day of exploration. A swimming pool and spa are also available for you to relax and rejuvenate. You can also choose to enjoy a meal by the poolside or on the lawn.
This Heritage Hotel at Jhunjhunu has a total of 18 rooms divided into three categories—Super Deluxe, Classic Heritage, and Royal Heritage. The rooms feature lovely antique wooden furniture such as four poster beds, writing desks, and elegant sofas. The minimalistic décor aims to give you a taste of life as it was a century ago. Bold and bright colours are used to give it welcoming warmth and the openings feature multicolor borders and floral motifs. The perfect place to call base camp as you set out on explorations of the historic surroundings and attractions!
- All applicable taxes
- Extra bed
- Activities are charged separately
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed).
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in.
- Full pre-payment of the tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival.
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Organic Farm
- Swimming Pool
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.
- TV with Satellite Channels
- Yoga and Meditation