Max:Price starts:₹ 13999
About English Premium Cottage
The English Cottages are stand-alone cottages with a spacious bedroom, living room, attached bathroom with a shower area, a bathtub, and a spa area with a jacuzzi.
The bathroom has a tinted glass ceiling
Facilities at English Premium CottageAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Jacuzzi, Private Balcony/Verandah
Max:Price starts:₹ 13999
About English Cottage
These are two adjacent cottages with an individual private Garden, elegant living room with one of the wall panel completely glassed, providing scenic views of the garden and plantation, a spacious bedroom with a King-size bed and a regular bathroom with standard amenities.
Facilities at English CottageAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah
With the verdant rolling hills of Coorg for a backdrop, the Heritage Estate Stay at Kodagu is a tranquil holiday abode.
There is no doubt why Coorg is called the Scotland of India. Lush plantations and thriving rainforests spread a green velvet blanket on the rolling hills that add a touch of serenity to the city. Coorg, alternatively known as Kodagu and Madikeri, is bestowed with an abundance of natural beauty. Located in the middle of nature’s bounty is the Heritage Estate Stay at Kodagu. The property is spread over 200 acres of land and includes coffee plantations, pepper vines, and forests full of life. Don’t be surprised if you come across a pond or two fed by fresh spring water.
Tranquility knows no bounds at the Heritage Estate Stay at Kodagu. Complementing the tranquil property is its colonial architecture that will make you feel like an estate owner from the British India era. A holiday home for the owners’ family, the property is etched with nostalgia. It is a treasure chest of childhood memories that the guests are welcome to be a part of. The plantation that surrounds the resort is home to different varieties of coffee bushes and a canopy of trees such as silver oak, cluster fig, and rosewood. Dining at the resort is a gastronomical experience in itself. The resort’s outdoor restaurant (The Perch) provides an Al Fresco dining experience with BBQ dinners and bonfire as options. There is also a sit-in dining restaurant, named Gordan’s Saloon, at the resort. Guests can savor a variety of local Coorgi, Anglo-Indian, and regional delicacies during their stay at the resort.
There are eight cottages at the Heritage Estate Stay at Kodagu that offer peaceful accommodation with plenty of privacy. The cottages are divided into two room categories, including English Cottage and English Eco Cottage. The English Cottages are stand-alone cottages with a spacious bedroom and living room. The attached bathroom with a shower area, a bathtub, and a spa area enjoys an ambient atmosphere, thanks to the tinted glass ceiling. Each of the English Eco Cottages also has a spacious bedroom, living room, and bathroom equipped with standard amenities. All the cottages offer scenic views of the plantations. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway from your corporate life or a week-long holiday with your loved ones, this is the right place to be.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beverages
- Resort activities, including coffee plantation trail walk, nature walk, bird watching, and visit to the Pulper House
- Lake visit (packed snacks provided on request), spice garden visit
- Rain suits and gum boots for trail walks and sightseeing tours
- Pick-up and drop based on package inclusions
- Applicable taxes
- Any activity that is not part of the package
Terms & Conditions
- A valid government identity has to be carried at the time of check in.
- The person booking the room has to be over 18 years.
- Pets are not allowed
- 100% Refund - If Cancellation on or before 30 days of check-in date
- 50% Refund - If Cancellation on or before 15 days of check-in date
- No Refund - Less than 14 days of check-in date.
- In case of No Show or Early Check-out within the reserved duration, there will be no refund or discount.
- If payment was made by Credit Card or bank transfer, refund, if any, will also be issued only through the credit card or bank transfer respectively
- Bank processing charges will be deducted on all refunds.
- Please allow 2 weeks for processing the refund.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Badminton Court
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- TV with Satellite Channels