Max:Price starts:₹ 5700
About Deluxe Rooms
Each of the rooms features elegant wood furniture stunning photographs and artwork. The rooms are non-smoking rooms and have queen size beds and ensuite bathrooms. Some bathrooms also come with a bathtub
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Mini bar, Safe
Immerse yourself in the culture and art of decades past and feel at home at this Heritage Boutique Stay in Thanjavur.
Located in the heart of the city, in close proximity to the ancient Thanjavur Palace, this boutique hotel is an amalgamation of tradition with modernity. The UNESCO World Heritage Temple and palace museum are also easily accessible from this Heritage Boutique Stay in Thanjavur.
This Heritage Boutique Stay in Thanjavur dates back to the 1920s and was once a wealthy merchant’s mansion. Restored with great love and care, this mansion features stunning artwork all through the interiors. The colors blue and white feature prominently across the exterior and interiors of this heritage structure. The clean lines of the mansion are highlighted by the wood doors and many windows that dot the façade.
The rooftop restaurant at this Heritage Boutique Stay in Thanjavur offers a wide range of Indian and Continental dishes to tantalize your taste buds. Ayurvedic, healthy, low carb, vegan, and gluten food options are also available at this restaurant. Organic fruits and vegetables sourced from the hotel’s farms elsewhere are used to prepare the made-to-order food here. Guided tours of the major attractions are arranged on request as well as day trips to other nearby towns of historical significance, or you can choose to explore the city on your own.
There are 14 spacious rooms at this Heritage Boutique Stay in Thanjavur. Each of the rooms features elegant wood furniture stunning photographs and artwork. Air conditioning is available in all the rooms which also have organic linen in keeping with the eco-conscious theme. LED lighting, solar water heating, organic toiletries, and CFC-free mini-bars have been put in. Plastic use is minimal and glass bottles with water are available in the rooms. Some rooms come with a bathtub. This is the perfect spot to unwind after a day of hectic exploration and cultural experiences.
- Children up to the age of five stays complimentary
- Extra persons will be charged separately
- Adult ( 18 & above) Rs.1750/- inclusive of taxes
- Child (12 to below 18 yrs) Rs.1250/- inclusive of taxes
- Child ( 05 to below 12 yrs) Rs.600/- inclusive of taxes
Terms & Conditions
- A valid Government ID needs to be produced at the time of check-in
- Peak season supplement applicable from 16th Dec’ 18 to 02nd Jan’ 19.
- Tariff subject to change without notice
- Reservations are confirmed on advance payment of 100 % of the hotel room charges
- Reservations are guaranteed with an advance payment.
- Cancellation of a reservation between 30 days to 15 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation by the hotel.
- In case of no-show or cancellation within 14 days of arrival, will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Mini bar
- Room Service
- Travel Desk