Max:Price starts:₹ 5500
About Bungalow Suite
Spacious room with ensuite bathroom and a double bed
Facilities at Bungalow SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 8000
About English Suite
Spacious room with antique furniture and double/twin beds
Facilities at English SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 14000
About Royal Suite
Four poster bed in a spacious room with ensuite bathroom. It has a separate sitting area with a sofa.
Facilities at Royal SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service
Max:Price starts:₹ 15000
About EastLynn Garden
These are surrounded by the trees and are spacious suites having a separate living room and bedroom furnished with antique furniture
Facilities at EastLynn GardenAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Room Service
Soak in old world romanticism at this iconic Forest Resort Near Shervarayan Hill, reminiscent of life in colonial times.
Far away from the hustle and bustle of city life, jutting 4,700 ft above sea level lies the quiet hill station of Yercaud, famed for its natural beauty. Yercaud is known for its plantation estates, cozy English bungalows, pristine walkways, and placid lakes. Amidst all these, stands the Forest Resort Near Shervarayan Hill, on the banks of Yercaud Lake which is also home to a sprawling boathouse. This elegant resort is surrounded by a lush green coffee plantation which contributes to the tranquil atmosphere.
This Forest Resort Near Shervarayan Hill has a story to tell that dates back to the British heydays of the 19th century. The erstwhile residence of a British lady, this property has been carefully restored bit by bit in the regal Anglo-Indian architecture. This heritage hotel has been carefully curated with ample views of the lake and the forest while maintaining a delicate balance with nature. Promoting sustainability, the resort uses practices such as reusing condemned wood to protect the ecology, land, and heritage. It has also been recognized for its efforts by a renowned global publication. When it comes to food, the resort is known for its local Derai Cuisine, which features locally sourced ingredients of the highest quality. This resort houses a large collection of antique furniture with exquisite pieces like a ‘Scholar’s Desk’, kerosene fans, and English portable wardrobe being some of the highlights.
The Forest Resort Near Shervarayan Hill is home to 75 luxury and royal suites which have been decorated tastefully with antique English furniture and artifacts. Exclusive family suites are also found here and no two rooms on the property are alike. The rooms have been named after famous English personalities. This is definitely one place where the past greets you with open arms, into its lap of luxury!
- Up to two children under the age of 10 can be accommodated in a room without an extra bed.
- Taxes at 21.5%
- All meals charged separately
- Extra bed or extra person will be charged separately
- Some activities are chargeable
Terms & Conditions
- A government Id has o be produced at the time of check-in
- The tariff is for the room only on weekday (Monday-Thursday)
- Meals are charged separately.
- Restaurant has buffet as well as a la carte facility
- Weekend prices differ and include breakfast
- 100% of the total package if cancelled 24hours prior to arrival.
- 50% of the total package if cancelled 3 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of the total package if cancelled 5 days prior to arrival.
- No retention if cancelled 1 week before arrival.
- Booking processing charges of 10.00% will be levied on all the refunds in addition to Cancellation Charges.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Room Service
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.