Max:Price starts:₹ 5500
About Eco Cottage Nature Cool
All these cottages are build from materials that naturally cools them. Most of them are sea facing and have private gardens.
Facilities at Eco Cottage Nature CoolAir Conditioned Room, Bar, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 7950
About Standard Room AC
These rooms are all unique and different. They all have large private gardens and separate lounge
Facilities at Standard Room ACAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 11950
About Suite AC Room
All rooms are unique and different because of the architecture and location.
The suites all have private gardens with some having private terraces as well
Facilities at Suite AC RoomAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker
This Exclusive Beach Resort at Pudhukkuppam is tucked into 35 acres of secluded land amidst peace and tranquility
In an era when everyone is traveling frequently, chances are that at some point all hotels start to look alike in their outlook and feel. But this is something that you will not experience at this Exclusive Beach Resort at Pudhukkuppam. A fresh breeze of change from all the usual beach accommodations, The hustle, and bustle of the modern lifestyle are left far behind once you enter the gates of this unique, eco-friendly resort where organic living is the mantra of life.
The architecture here is an effortless blend of traditional eco-friendly construction styles and modern accessories. Out of the 55 exclusive bungalows, no two are alike as each one is a bespoke design by artists, designers, and architects from across the world. Some bungalows have wooden walls with tile roofing, some are terracotta houses built with mud, a few have stilts supporting thatched roofs, some have open garden bathrooms sheltered by woven coconut leaves and a few are made of bricks. This Exclusive Beach Resort at Pudhukkuppam retains many old classic antiques from colonial houses, Chettinad palaces, and Kerala planter’s mansions adding to the soul of the interiors. Opulence and eco-friendly earthy living go hand in hand here.
This exotic beach resort enjoys 700 meters of private beach and most of the accommodations are sea-facing. The greenery is accentuated by with swaying palm and coconut trees and tropical flowering plants. Solar energy is harnessed here while low consumption bulbs and organic linen also promote the harmony with nature.
This Exclusive Beach Resort at Pudhukkuppam offers work studios for artists from around the world who choose to nurture their talents cocooned here. At every nook in this classic resort, exemplary work by these artists can be noticed. The spirituality of neighboring Auroville, Puducherry, and Chennai resonates in the air around here.
The spa at the resort offers to revitalize Ayurvedic therapies and a special magic water treatment. Other facilities are a multi gym, volleyball court, jogging track, children’s play house, swimming pool, a souvenir shop, conference hall, open air auditorium, and electrical transport service.
The restaurant at this beach resort serves healthy yet lip-smacking gourmet food cooked with produce from the in-house organic vegetable garden, dairy, and poultry farm. Seafood is supplied by local fishermen and you can savor delicacies of the Coromandel Coast at the seafood restaurant right on the beach. Private, custom-themed dinners can be arranged according to your request.
- Taxes extra as applicable.
- Extra persons including children above age 5 charged as applicable.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations. All foreign nationals will have to carry their passports with valid visas and other relevant documents.
- Peak season supplement applicable from 16th Dec to 28th Feb.
- Day special rate applicable for 24th Dec & 31st Dec.
- Tariff subject to change without notice.
- Reservations are confirmed on advance payment of 100 % of the hotel room charges.
- Check-in is 2.00 pm and check-out is 11.00 am.
- Cancellation of a reservation between 30 days to 15 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation by the hotel(s).
- No show or cancellation within 14 days of arrival, will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
- The house names may vary depending on the availability.
- Payment gateway/credit card/fee as applicable levied for all cancellations.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Beach Access
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Jogging Track
- Kids Play area
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Open Air Auditorium
- Organic Farm
- Outdoor Games
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Spices Shop/Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk