Max:Price starts:₹ 42300
About Jal Mahal
The spacious Jal Mahal has separate dining, living and sleeping areas, its own open courtyards, and a private deck overlooking your personal pool.
Facilities at Jal MahalAir Conditioned Room, Doctor-on-call, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Private Balcony/Verandah, Private Swimming Pool, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 36900
This suite is in the main palace building. It has separate living, dining and sleeping areas. These large and spacious suites have their own private balcony and a private Jacuzzi in the en-suite bathroom.
Facilities at ZENANAAir Conditioned Room, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Jacuzzi, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 35100
This is a spacious suite that has separate living, dining and sleeping areas. They also have an in-room Jacuzzi overlooking a private terrace.
Facilities at NILAYAAir Conditioned Room, Doctor-on-call, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Jacuzzi, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 31500
This is a spacious room with separate living, sleeping and dining areas. These suites come with a balcony with a private Jacuzzi that is accessible from the room as well as the large en-suite bathroom.
Facilities at NIVASAAir Conditioned Room, Doctor-on-call, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Jacuzzi, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with Satellite Channels
The Evolve Back Resort In Hampi offers an essence of the preserved town of Hampi. Just as every Orange County Resort enjoys a twist of tradition true to the place it is situated at, this one basks in the old and traditional flavors of Hampi. Providing luxury at the heart of the temple town, it is a luxurious property brimming with pride and tradition.
Call it a well-preserved village or a small town of temples, the beautiful expanse of Hampi of the wealthy and mighty Vijayanagara Empire incorporates some of the most famous places of worship and ruins of ancient India. With beautiful shrines and monuments of the past, it embraces the rich cultural heritage of India by the banks of the Tungabhadra River. Embracing the sentiments of the bygone era, it upholds spiritual values of the shrines and fort-like walled extensions that quite clearly make it to the list of preserved monuments of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. No wonder it serves as a distinct international tourist destination. Inspired by the magnificent remains of the beautiful architecture of the fourteenth-century empire and a sturdy backdrop of rugged boulders and scrub forests, Evolve Back Resort In Hampi, at an altitude of 450 meters, teleports you right back to the era of intricate architecture and magnificent structures standing tall.
Staying true to its philosophy reflected in its tagline ‘Spirit of the Land’, the Evolve Back resort in Hampi deeply reflects the spirit of the town and resonates with the theme of its location. This includes not just food and architecture, but the culture and experiences as well.
You can choose between four categories of rooms – Nivasa (deluxe suite), Nilaya (terrace suite), Zenana (palace suite), and Jal Mahal (private pool villa). All these suits are created and decorated in the Indo-Islamic style of the bygone eras. To appease your taste buds, the resort has two restaurants – Tuluva, a multi-cuisine restaurant and Bahmani, a restaurant serving Nawabi food.
With luxury comes responsibility. The business model of the Evolve Back resort in Hampi is so designed as to be in sync with responsible tourism. A balance between a great holiday and booming business is achieved by staying humble to the environment and natural surroundings, whilst having all the ecological practices in equipment, technology, and operations in place.
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast and dinner
- Applicable taxes
- Daily guest supplies
- Extra occupancy charges
- Alcoholic beverages
- Room service
- All trails and treks except kid’s activities
Terms & Conditions
- Indian nationals should carry a government-approved identity proof and produce it at the time of check in. The PAN card, Voters’ ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, Driver’s Licence, etc. are accepted as identity proof.
- If you are a foreign national, your original passports and other required documents as per the regulations should be produced at the time of check in.
- Foreign Nationals who work in India should produce their Residential Permit along with other required documents.
- The Resort will charge extra occupancy charges per child and adult which include extra bed, meals, and taxes.
- The Resort does not permit pets.
- The time of check-in is at 1 PM and the time for check out is at 11 AM.
- Arrangement for private guided tours in your own vehicle or rented vehicle and group tours in a rented vehicle to the major attractions in Hampi can be arranged at an extra cost.
- You need to make prior reservations to take part in the walks and tours offered by the Resort. All walks and tours are subject to availability.
- Any alteration, cancellation or change in the duration must be given in writing, 20 days prior to the check-in date.
- All cancellations before 20 days of check-in will be refunded, which is subject to 5% administrative charges.
- However, if you cancel or alter the booking within 20 days of the date of check in, full booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Private Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Desk
- TV with Satellite Channels