Max:Price starts:₹ 13500
About Deluxe Rooms
Deluxe rooms are spacious rooms which have a private opening to the garden, and king or twin beds
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsCeiling Fan, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 12500
About Standard Rooms
These rooms are 4 in number, colorfully decorated and have a queen size bed and twin or king size beds. There is a private opening to the garden
Facilities at Standard RoomsCeiling Fan, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water
This traditional Estate Stay at Manjelparappu forms the crux of the residence amidst the grand Palani Hills at Dindigul.
If you want to experience the feeling of being reborn, this Traditional Estate Stay at Manjelparappu is the place to be. Reflecting renaissance, this astounding architectural piece was twice pulled down, moved, and remodeled.
The estate, a small garden hotel, has 7 unique bedrooms. With their 18th century décor, the bedrooms are not only spacious and have en-suite bathrooms, but are extremely comfortable. An extra bed for a child is also provided on request. The highly private bedrooms can be reached only through the center courtyard. There is also easy connectivity to the garden from every room. The beds are cozy with charming cotton sheets, opulent quilts, and smooth pillows.
Estate Stay at Manjelparappu is the world in itself and is dotted with lush forests, coffee estates, and the grand Palani Hills. True to its essence, the cuisine is primarily from south India and has a touch of Mediterranean flavor. The estate houses its own farm which is the main source of kitchen supplies. The hotel lets you pick either Indian or continental fare for breakfast and there are daily changes to the menu for dinner which comprises of appetizers, main course, and desserts. Freshly ground coffee and tea service at any time is another great plus. Apart from regular lunch, picnic lunches are provided for treks on request.
The Estate Stay at Manjelparappu is a fine example of Kerala’s building traditions. This hotel is a strong reminder of an ancient architectural marvel. The black oxide floors contrasting with the wooden structure give the building a stunning visual appeal.
A stay at this Traditional Estate Stay at Manjelparappu which is situated 3,500 meters above sea level, is a mesmerizing journey to the hills of South India. It exposes you to a lifestyle in a very different environment. With birds chirping in the background, spend time on the terrace, in the garden, or o under the shade of a tree reading in a hammock.
- Rates are inclusive of Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Anytime tea or coffee.
- All prices are subject to 20.9% government tax.
- Service charge not included - tips at the discretion of guests into the tip box at the end of the stay.
Terms & Conditions
- A government approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Balance 45 days before date of stay.
- 45 days before check-in: Full refund minus bank charges.
- 45 to 30 days before check-in, 75% refund.
- 30 days to the date of check-in, no refund.
- In case of early check out, refund is not possible.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Vegetable garden
- Yoga and Meditation