Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
About Deluxe Room
Spacious room with a double or twin beds and a writing table.
Facilities at Deluxe RoomAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Room Service, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 6000
About Royal Suite
It has a separate living room and a bedroom with a queen size bed.
Facilities at Royal SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Laundry Service, Room Service, TV with Satellite Channels
Witness what transpires when royal Rajput grandeur blends with Victorian architecture at the Elegant Heritage Hotel in Kota.
Royal is the adjective that perfectly describes Rajasthan in one word. The state’s tryst with royalty is evident in the many forts, palaces, and other pieces of majestic architecture spread across its length and breadth. And Kota is a gem on Rajasthan’s royal crown. It seamlessly blends the old-world charm of royal castles with its industrial background. When you are in a city as majestic as this, you deserve an equally majestic place to stay, unwind, and relax. That’s the Elegant Heritage Hotel in Kota for you! It adds a touch of grandeur to this commercial city and enhances your holiday experience several notches above the ordinary.
The Elegant Heritage Hotel in Kota, home to Maharaja Umed Singh II, was built by Sir Swinton Jacob in 1905. Its Indo-Saracenic style construction is a fusion of Victorian and Rajput architecture. The heritage hotel is an epitome of royal elegance and exudes an unmatched aura both in its interiors and exteriors. It’s surrounded by a lush landscape. This majestic property also has a drool-worthy courtyard with neatly trimmed lawns that sit invitingly in front of the palace. Its picturesque ceilings, hunting trophies from the yesteryears and marble corridors scream regal charm. The heritage hotel’s in-house multi-cuisine restaurant serves a multitude of Indian and international fare to suit its guests’ taste buds. The hotel also has a well-stocked bar called Swinton’s Bar, named after the palace’s architect. Grab a drink and put your feet up while you are here.
Accommodation at the Elegant Heritage Hotel in Kota is a thing of ultimate luxury. There are 32 rooms, including 14 Deluxe Rooms, 17 Royal Suites, and one Presidential Suite. Each room in the heritage hotel is well-furnished and equipped with modern luxuries and amenities. The ornate yet simple interiors and the warm lighting make the rooms exude a graceful style that invites you to a world of coziness. Everything from the woodwork to the furnishings, there is an imperial appeal that’s hard to ignore. The rooms blend contemporary allure with royal elegance and strike a balance with the state’s colorful culture. The heritage hotel is your gateway to royal Rajasthan. And when life gives you luxury, why say no to it!
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed)
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Lunch and dinner will be charged at INR 700 and INR 800 respectively
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Badminton Court
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Laundry Service
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Games
- Room Service
- TV with Satellite Channels