Max:Price starts:₹ 6950
About Cottage Rooms
There are 2 rooms in the cottage having an attic space and opening out to a common verandah. They each have their individual sit outs as well
Facilities at Cottage RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water
Unwind at this Eco Lodge at Monnangeri in Coorg, a wooded plantation bordering the dense forest.
Situated at a distance of 8 km from Madikeri, this Eco Lodge at Monnangeri sits amidst a serene plantation. The misty woods surrounding the property are home to a variety of bird species and feature quite a few easy walking trails. The lush greenery all around offers a soothing sight to eyes used to a dreary cityscape while the melodious tunes of the birds calm frayed nerves instantly.
Boasting of its own weather station, this quiet Eco Lodge at Monnangeri has an open kitchen to cater to all your meal requirements. So, any time you feel like having a hot cup of tea or coffee just walk in and ask for it. Or maybe, you would like a quick snack to hold you till mealtime after that stroll across the property. There is also a small library with a good selection of books for you to choose from alongside a good selection of board games to keep everyone busy. The hammocks gently swaying in the breeze invite you to spend some time contemplating in solitude. Bonfires are held in the evenings providing you with ample opportunity for some much-needed bonding while barbecues are the perfect way of enjoying some tasty delicacies.
This quaint Eco Lodge at Monnangeri is a small cottage featuring two spacious non-smoking bedrooms that can accommodate up to four people in a room. An attic tucked away in each room houses an additional bed making it convenient for small families to be together. Both rooms in the cottage are connected by a small veranda. A privacy screen partitions the veranda ensuring both rooms have a cozy sit-out each for you to curl up with a book or some music. All in all, a secluded retreat far from the madding crowds to relax and rejuvenate in!
- Prices per couple.
- All meals, snacks, unlimited tea/coffee/non-packaged juices.
- Use of facilities.
- Walks and treks around the property.
- Children up to 10 years stay free.
- Extra occupancy charges per person per night
- Additional charges for pets-Rs. 250/day
Terms & Conditions
- The check-in and check-out time is 11 AM. Delayed check-ins and checks-outs are entertained, subject to availability of the room.
- Kids 10 years and younger can stay at the property free of cost considering one child accompanies one adult.
- The lodge is pet-friendly and welcomes pets at a flat charge of INR 250 per day. Pets are allowed provided that they stay off the furniture and linen and the owner ensures their safety and the safety of other guests at the homestay.
- Offers and special pricings are available for long stays and multi-week stays.
- Single occupancy is 65% of the double occupancy rate.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking up to 7 days prior to the date of check-in, 75% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If you choose to cancel a confirmed booking up to 48 hours before the date of check-in, the refund will be 50% of the total booking amount.
- Any cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the date of check-in will not be refunded.
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire