Max:Price starts:₹ 5000
About Earth House
The rooms are built with locally made mud bricks and bamboo and the walls are finished with mud plaster (mixed with little cement and cow dung).
Each house also has a small sit out
Facilities at Earth HouseHot and Cold Running Water
Wonder at the beauty of nature at this picturesque Eco Lodge at Chandpur Village nestled in the Himalayan foothills.
Set in a large grassy field 5 km from Palampur, this Eco Lodge Stay at Chandpur Village leaves you spellbound with its breathtaking visuals of the snowy peaks of the Dhauladhar mountain range, verdant valleys, sparkling rivers, and their stunning boulder-strewn banks. Palampur is the tea capital of northwest India with a terrain that is a confluence of plains and hills. The weather is mild, making it the perfect getaway location to spend a weekend or more rejuvenating in the lap of nature.
This secluded Eco Lodge at Chandpur village awaits travelers with two environment-friendly Earth houses. Each of these houses has its own patios allowing the opportunity to connect and commune with the splendid vistas around. The exterior of the lodge has a very laid back elegance achieved with local construction methods. The earthen walls of the lodge keep the interiors comfortable even during winter months. Veranda and patios within the lodge exhibit simple living elegance, decked up with wooden furniture, and beautiful flower pots. Mouth watering cuisine is served with a lot of personal attention. Breakfast can be arranged under a tree if that’s what you want. Romantic dinner could be set outdoors with rustic tables and vintage lantern lighting. At dusk, a bonfire brings you together with other guests and makes for an enchanting experience never to be forgotten.
There are six rooms at this Eco Lodge at Chandpur village and are spacious enough to accommodate a family each. The tones of the rooms are elegant and furnishings are modern. The ambiance has a splash of farmhouse essence with the rustic accessories. Every aspect of this property resonates peaceful village living in the lap of nature and knits together a world of complete relaxation.
- Prices per couple.
- All meals, snacks, unlimited tea/coffee/non-packaged juices.
- Use of facilities.
- Walks and treks around the property.
- Children up to 10 years stay free.
- Extra occupancy charges per person per night
- Additional charges for pets-Rs. 250/day
Terms & Conditions
- The check-in and check-out time is 11 AM. Delayed check-ins and checks-outs are entertained, subject to availability of the room.
- Kids 10 years and younger can stay at the property free of cost considering one child accompanies one adult.
- The lodge is pet-friendly and welcomes pets at a flat charge of INR 250 per day. Pets are allowed provided that they stay off the furniture and linen and the owner ensures their safety and the safety of other guests at the homestay.
- Offers and special pricings are available for long stays and multi-week stays.
- Single occupancy is 65% of the double occupancy rate.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking up to 7 days prior to the date of check-in, 75% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If you choose to cancel a confirmed booking up to 48 hours before the date of check-in, the refund will be 50% of the total booking amount.
- Any cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the date of check-in will not be refunded.
- Bird Watching
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire