Max:Price starts:₹ 4250
About Cottage Rooms
Each cottage is adorned with a handcrafted floor and furnished with basic furniture to make your stay a comfortable experience in itself.
A holiday abode in the lap of nature, the Eco-Friendly Stay Near Dehradun invites you to a rejuvenating sojourn in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas
Cradled in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas, Dehradun is an enticing saga of natural splendors. The mountainous landscape abounds in waterfalls, caves, and natural springs. A pleasant climate hugs this place all year round. Away from the congested environs of urbanized cities, life moves here at an unhurried pace. If your idea of a holiday involves a serene location where you can unwind and reconnect with nature, this place is where you need to be. The Eco-Friendly Stay Near Dehradun ensures that you make the most of your sojourn in the hills, pampered by the wonders of nature.
Situated about 8200 feet above the sea level, the Eco-Friendly Stay Near Dehradun is a one-of-its-kind holiday retreat. As you make your way to this lovely farm, you will notice that most of the things here are either recycled or reused, in keeping with the eco-friendly ethos of the place. The spacious farm welcomes guests to a way of life that is completely in sync with nature. As such, minimal electricity is used in the common dining area and the kitchen space. While none of the cottages are connected to electricity, candles and kerosene lamps are used to light up the living spaces and the surroundings in the evenings. Solar lights are provided at night for the added comfort of the guests. What’s more, you can enjoy the delicacies of Garhwali cuisine while holidaying here.
Accommodation at the Eco-Friendly Stay Near Dehradun comprises 3 locally re-done cottages and one condominium. The cottages offer double, triple, and quad accommodation while the condominium can accommodate two budget travelers. Each cottage is adorned with a handcrafted floor and furnished with basic furniture to make your stay a comfortable experience in itself. The farm can comfortably accommodate 12 people at a time and is perfect for visitors of all age groups and fitness levels, including solo travelers and families with kids and pets. Won’t it be a unique experience to spend a few days at this place, pause, rejuvenate, and revitalize yourself?
- All meals
- Children up to 5 years can stay complimentary
- Drinking water
- Non-veg meals: INR 750 Per Kg of Chicken (prior notification needed)
- Travel assistance for pick & drop: As per actual cost
- Any out-house service/ experience: As per actual cost
Terms & Conditions
- It is an eco-friendly property and guests are required to contribute their bit to eco-conservation of the region
- There is no electricity on the property and the common area, as well as the dining area, is lit up in the evenings with the use of solar energy.
- Hot water is available in buckets and rooms are equipped with candles and kerosene lamps.
- The property recommends that you carry your own towels and toiletries in order to minimize the use of chemicals as well as water used for washing at the property.
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the accommodation property reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Bird Watching
- Dining Room
- Organic Farm