Max:Price starts:₹ 13500
About Cottage Room
All cottages are air-conditioned and come with a private sit-out that gives you clear views of the creek and a wade pool. The bathrooms also feature open to air showers
Facilities at Cottage RoomAir Conditioned Room, Ceiling Fan, Electric Kettle, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Private Swimming Pool, TV with Satellite Channels
Let the gurgling of the river and the melodies of the forest keep you company as you unwind at this Eco-Friendly Resort in Tadoba.
The name Tadoba refers to a tribal God worshipped by the local tribes in the region. Surrounded by lush green forests on three sides, this Eco-Friendly Resort in Tadoba is situated over 15 acres of land on the banks of the Andhari River. The property is at the Zari Gate entrance to the Tadoba National Park.
The cottages at this Eco-Friendly Resort in Tadoba have been built with different natural materials. The buildings stay cool due to the use of grass and bamboo in the roofs and walls while the floors are of natural stone. The doors have been collected from different parts of the country and painstakingly restored. No trees have been cut to accommodate the cottages and solar power is used for heating water. A water treatment plant has been set up to recycle used water which is then channeled to the garden.
The restaurant at this Eco-Friendly Resort in Tadoba offers a variety of Indian and Continental food made from fresh and local vegetables and grains. The infinity swimming pool with a wooden deck sits adjacent to the restaurant. You can enjoy cultural performances at the raised amphitheater or opt for a soothing massage at the spa. Cycles are available and there is also a game room as well as a reading-cum-music room.
There are 20 beautiful cottages at this Eco-Friendly Resort in Tadoba that have been constructed to ensure that they blend in seamlessly with the surrounding topography and ecology. All cottages are air-conditioned and come with a private sit-out that gives you clear views of the creek and a wade pool. The bathrooms also feature open to air showers. Leave the hustle and bustle of city life as you gaze up at the starry sky at this resort.
- All meals
- Children below 8 will be charged INR 590/night
- Children between 8-12 years will be charged INR 2300/night
- An extra adult will be charged INR 4500/night
- Activities not mentioned in inclusions are charged extra.
- Wildlife safaris at Tadoba National Park.
Terms & Conditions
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Supplement charge if any, will apply during Christmas and New Year Eve for stay and dinner.
- Wildlife safaris at Tadoba National Park are subject to availability and government rules and have to be booked at the time of booking your accommodation.
- 5 days before check-in: Full 100% refund (subject to bank transaction fees applicable).
- Between 8-14 days before check-in: 50% of total invoice amount
- Bookings cancelled under 7 days before check-in or No Show - No refund.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Private Swimming Pool
- Spices Shop/Shop
- Swimming Pool
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.