Max:Price starts:₹ 4800
About Double Room
Large room with king size four poster bed, own private sit out and garden area
Facilities at Double RoomCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Snuggled in a lush coffee estate, this Eco-Friendly Homestay at Biligeri, Coorg graces travelers with its rustic charm.
As you cross the undulating roads of Coorg, the sight of lofty mountains kissed by fluffy clouds overwhelms you.The sprawling meadows, countless narrow streams, thundering waterfalls, gurgling rivers, and myriad expressions of wildlife. This Eco-Friendly Homestay at Biligeri in Madikeri strives to put forth an experience which will linger in your memories for a long time.
The exterior is authentic Coorg architecture with Mangalore tiles on the roof and wooden pillars. The main structure of this Eco-Friendly Homestay at Biligeri accommodates three executive king bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a kitchen, a sitting cum dining room, and a large verandah. The sitting cum dining space is a double height marvel embellished with an array of wooden furniture, antique elements, and rustic lanterns. The immense height of this area exudes a royal character. A little away from the main building, two executive king rooms with a private patio and exclusive garden are decked up the same way as the main house. Each of the five rooms is well-appointed with modern bath facilities, king-sized four-poster beds, and lockable wardrobes. The common sit-out, facing the lawn and garden opens up to the lush green outdoors.
The tiles used in the homestay have been crafted by artisans of a remote village. The wooden pillars, doors, and windows have been restored from old wood from demolished houses across India to shout out the message of conserving trees. At this Eco-Friendly Homestay at Biligeri, conservation of natural resources is taken very seriously. Gujarat geysers are used to heat water using deadwood as fuel. Over 150 indigenous trees have been planted on the premises, especially trees that attract birds. This helps in maintaining the eco balance. The resort has a rainwater harvesting system in place.
This Eco-Friendly Homestay at Biligeri serves up delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian gourmet food. Guests can choose to savor either local Coorg cuisine or a mix of a Continental and Indian meal. Indoor games that are great for some bonding moments are provided at this homestay. The hammock under the tree is the perfect escape to sink into a book. This homestay stocks a variety of books in the in-house library. A bonfire adds vibrancy to your evenings here.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Stay for children under 5 are complimentary.
- An extra adult will be charged separately.
- Children aged between 6 and 12 years will be charged separately.
- Lunch can be had for Rs.450/adult and Rs.200/child
Terms & Conditions
- A government-approved identity document is required at the time of check-in.
- Foreign tourists will also need to have proof of identity as per regulations.
- Buffet Lunch and Dinner can be availed at INR 450/meal for adults and INR 200/meal for children
- If the cancellation is done prior to 15 days from the date of arrival: 90% refund of the total amount payable.
- If cancellation is done from 14 to 10 days prior to the date of arrival: 75% refund of the total amount payable.
- If cancellation is done from 9 to 5 days prior to the date of arrival: 50% refund of the total amount payable.
- No refund if the cancellation is done 4 days prior to the date of arrival
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.