Max:Price starts:₹ 9000
About Cottage Rooms
There are eight rooms in three cottages. All the rooms have king sized beds and different entrances for guests’ convenience.
Every room in each of the cottages is well-furnished and tastefully decorated with simple yet elegant furnishings and upholstery.
4 rooms are air-conditioned.
Facilities at Cottage RoomsAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water
Experience nature at her best and enjoy the comforts of a relaxed stay at the Eco-Friendly Boutique Resort In Palampur-a sustainably built resort.
Himachal Pradesh is a nature lover and an adventure enthusiast’s dream come true. And Palampur is a feather in Himachal’s hat. The snowy mountain peaks of the Dhauladhar Ranges in Palampur merge with the pine-clad forests and lush valleys carpeted with acres of tea plantations. Known as the tea capital of Northwest India, Palampur is a delight for all kinds of tourists and travelers. It has an abundance of water, which is how it got its name in the first place—derived from the local word, “pulum”, which translates to “a lot of water”. Crystal clear streams lend a lovely contrast to the verdant valleys of Palampur. The best way to experience all that this region has to offer is by staying at the Eco-Friendly Boutique Resort In Palampur.
The Eco-Friendly Boutique Resort In Palampur offers its guests lavish comforts wrapped up in simplicity. The resort is located on the 526-acre Wah Tea Estate nestled in the mountainous Kangra Valley. The living spaces of the resort are built as an extension of the region itself with traditional architecture. It features locally sourced material, such as stone, mud, slate, and wood in its construction. No toxic paint is used anywhere in the living area and the walls are plastered with mud and other natural materials. The construction also features cedar and pine wood polished with chemical-free linseed oil. The comforts available in this eco-friendly place also include delectable culinary experiences. The resort treats its guests to delicious meals featuring dishes made using local, organic produce, some of which is grown at its own kitchen garden. Guests can savor a choice of Indian, Continental, Italian and traditional dishes.
Accommodation at the Eco-Friendly Boutique Resort In Palampur exemplifies simplicity. There are eight rooms in three cottages named Camellia, Oolong, and Pekoe. Although all the rooms are similar in construction and facilities, they have their own character. The Camellia cottage has a common dining and living room other than the four private rooms, two each on the ground and first levels, for guests. There are two rooms in the Oolong cottage and two rooms in the Pekoe cottage. All the rooms have different entrances for guests’ convenience. Every room in each of the cottages is well-furnished and tastefully decorated with simple yet elegant furnishings and upholstery. The rooms are well-appointed for maximum comfort. There are no televisions so that the guests can enjoy the peace and the serenity of the place without any distractions. A serene and sustainably built resort like this can rejuvenate your mind and body when you are on a holiday.
- Breakfast, tea, snacks, and dinner
- Tea estate and factory tour
- A private tea tasting session
- Activities in and around Palampur
Terms & Conditions
- No smoking allowed in the rooms
- We do not have televisions in the rooms. Guests may watch television or play the Wii/PlayStation in the living room.
- Free wifi in common area whenever available. Cell phone reception can be patchy.
- Lunch will be charged Rs. 500/person and must be communicated on the night before. It will consist of a thali.
- We do not have baby cots. For any child under the age of 6 who do not want an extra bed, charges for meals will be Rs. 1,500.
- For children over the age of 6, the charges will be Rs. 2,500 inclusive of an extra bed and meals.
- We do not have accommodations for maids and nannies.
- Please note that we might not be able to accommodate last minute special dietary requests for
- children. Limited alternatives are available to suit their palate.
- The menus for the meals are pre-decided keeping your preferences in mind.
- Since all our meals are freshly prepared, we cannot accommodate last minute requests.
- Please do let us know your food preferences and allergies before your stay.
- We do not provide room service. Meals are only served in the dining room or alfresco in the garden.
- Since we do not have a liquor license, we cannot serve alcohol but guests are welcome to carry their own.
- Breakfast - 8:00 am to 10:30 am
- Lunch - 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Dinner - 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm
Cancellation Charges - As of 12 noon of the scheduled date of arrival.
- More than 30 days notice............. No charge.
- 30 days or less............................ 25 %
- 15 days or less............................ 50 %
- 10 days or less.............................. No refund
- Please be advised Cancellation upon Arrival/No-show/Early Departure/Change of Dates falls under cancellation policy dependent on dates
- Reduction of accommodation booked will be treated as Cancellation.
- Cancellations will only be accepted over emailed communication
- Air Conditioned Room
- Bird Watching
- Board Games
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Vegetable garden