Max:Price starts:₹ 4670
About Adventure Houses
These are all different style cottages. The cottages are made of wood and stone and have private verandahs or gardens. The rooms have double beds and ensuite bathrooms.
There is also a tent in this category
Facilities at Adventure HousesHot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe
Max:Price starts:₹ 5850
About Deluxe Houses
Made of locally-sourced materials like granite and wood, as well as reclaimed doors, windows, and pillars the rooms in these houses have private gardens or verandahs and double beds.
Some houses are perched on hilltops, one is very close to the river and there is also a treehouse and a honeymoon cottage in this category.
Facilities at Deluxe HousesHot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe
Max:Price starts:₹ 4950
About Serene Houses
These cottages are also made of wood and granite and come with private gardens or verandahs.
The 'Kerala House' in this category is an old house that has been relocated from South Kerala.
The rooms have ensuite bathrooms and double beds
Facilities at Serene HousesHot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe
Max:Price starts:₹ 7200
About Tectona House
This is a 2 bedroom cottage and is ideal for a family of 4. The rooms have double beds and ensuite bathrooms and the cottage has a private verandah.
Facilities at Tectona HouseHot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe
Chill out at this Eco-Farm Hotel in Kodaikanal which offers the best of a nature reserve, organic farm, and plantation.
Sprawling over a hundred acres in the Palani Hills, this Eco-Farm Hotel in Kodaikanal is nestled into the Western Ghats. Situated on an old elephant migration route adjacent to a national forest and wildlife sanctuaries, it promotes the eco-friendly way of life. A suspended cable and wood bridge on the property adds to its charm.
All the bungalows at this Eco-Farm Hotel in Kodaikanal have been made of locally-sourced materials like granite and wood, as well as reclaimed doors, windows, and pillars. The interiors feature elegant art deco and antique colonial furniture. The property uses solar lights, low consumption bulbs, and hot water showers fuelled by firewood in its attempt to conserve the environment. Cast iron wood stoves will keep you warm during the wintry nights.
The restaurant at this Eco-Farm Hotel in Kodaikanal serves organic food with ingredients grown on the property’s farm. A combination of Indian and Continental cuisine, the menu offers a wide selection. Sitting in the midst of a verdant coffee plantation, it offers stunning vistas of the mountain and the valley. There is a lounge with indoor games as well as a small book and DVD library.
There are 20 bungalows at this Eco-Farm Hotel in Kodaikanal categorised as the Adventure, Deluxe and Serene Houses. This includes tent houses and a tree house. There is also a two bedroom cottage which is ideal for families
Every cottage comes with its own private garden affording stunning views of the Gangavar River and the coffee plantation on the property. There is no air conditioning and all the rooms are spacious with comfortable furnishings and all modern amenities. So, pack your bags for the adventure of a lifetime!
- Children up to the age of five stays complimentary
- Extra persons will be charged separately
- Adult ( 18 & above) Rs.1750/- inclusive of taxes
- Child (12 to below 18 yrs) Rs.1250/- inclusive of taxes
- Child ( 05 to below 12 yrs) Rs.600/- inclusive of taxes
Terms & Conditions
- A valid Government ID needs to be produced at the time of check-in
- Peak season supplement applicable from 16th Dec’ 18 to 02nd Jan’ 19.
- Children are not allowed in the tree house for safety reasons
- Tariff subject to change without notice
- Reservations are confirmed on advance payment of 100 % of the hotel room charges
- Reservations are guaranteed with an advance payment.
- Cancellation of a reservation between 30 days to 15 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation by the hotel.
- In case of no-show or cancellation within 14 days of arrival, will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Organic Farm
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Travel Desk