Max:Price starts:₹ 5060
About Deluxe Room
These are spacious rooms with four poster beds and carved furniture
Facilities at Deluxe RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 6160
About Superior Room
Spacious room with double or twin beds and carved furniture
Facilities at Superior RoomAir Conditioned Room, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 7865
About Peoples Room
Antique furniture and double or twin beds are available in these rooms
A gem on the beach town’s crown is the Colonial Mansion in Fontainhas, which brings old-world Goan charm and hospitality to life.
Goa is on every tourist and traveler’s itinerary for its beaches and laid-back vibe. The region has a colorful blend of Portuguese and Indian cultures. It’s a paradox of sorts made up of North Goa, the party capital, and South Goa, which boasts of tranquil beaches—two parts of the same state that are poles apart in their way of life. However, the seaside state is more than just beaches and parties. The sun, sand, and seafood complement the cultural melting pot that Goa is. The whitewashed churches, the spectacular cathedrals, the ornate architecture and the crumbling forts all have a story to tell. All you have to do is stop and listen. The perfect place to do that is at the Colonial Mansion in Fontainhas.
Built 130 years ago, the Colonial Mansion in Fontainhas lets you experience Goa’s culture, history, art and cuisine, all under the same roof. This age-old mansion reflects the quaint Goan charm and offers the discerning traveler the state’s old-world hospitality. It carries a touch of Goan susegad—the ebullience evident from the way the staff treats the guests. Originally a Catholic home, the family mansion has been owned and looked after by the original family since five generations. It houses a contemporary art gallery. The mansion’s in-house restaurant serves an array of Indian, continental and traditional Goan fare that will have you asking for more. There’s also a salon and rooftop lounge that’s the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. The salon offers soothing massages, treatments, and therapies to reinvigorate your mind, body, and soul.
Accommodation at the Colonial Mansion in Fontainhas is a seamless blend of modern luxuries with the charm of the bygone era. There are 24 spacious rooms at the mansion: six Deluxe Rooms, seven Standard Rooms and nine Superior Rooms, each of which carry a distinctive character. All the rooms are equipped with modern amenities such as air-conditioning and Wi-Fi. The well-furnished rooms feature period furniture, including carved rosewood almirahs and four-poster beds. There are antiques, collectibles and fine art in the rooms that lend a touch of romance to each of the rooms in the mansion. What more do you need to enjoy a perfect holiday in Goa?
- Breakfast included
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Taxes as applicable
- Extra charges for extra adult and child
Terms & Conditions
- Free stay for 02 Children below 05 years
- Extra Person (Between 05 to 12 years & above with an extra bed)
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation
- Full retention or no refund for cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival
- One day pro-rata cancellation charges will be levied/forfeited for cancellation received 10-15 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation charges if canceled more than 15 days prior to arrival.
- Lunch and dinner will be charged at INR 900 respectively
- Full pre-payment of tariff is required at the time of reservation.
- No cancellation charges if canceled more than 3 days prior to arrival.
- One night cost will be charged for cancellations done between 1 to 3 days of check-in.
- No Refund for any further cancellations.
- No Refund in case of a no-show.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water