Max:Price starts:₹ 6499
About Heritage Rooms
All rooms come with a private outdoor seating and feature period furniture.
These are non-AC rooms.
Facilities at Heritage RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service
Max:Price starts:₹ 7499
About Heritage Superior Rooms
These rooms also have period furniture and private verandahs. They are non-AC rooms
Facilities at Heritage Superior RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service
Max:Price starts:₹ 8499
The suite is built into a turret and comes with a separate children’s room as well as a lounge-drawing space. It has two rooms with three single beds and a study. There is also a seating corner in the main room. It has a private garden
Facilities at SuiteCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service
Breathe in the unpolluted air at this unique Colonial Bungalow in Matheran, also known as Asia’s only pedestrian hill resort.
Nestled in the hills of the Sahyadri ranges, this unique Colonial Bungalow in Matheran is a mix of the traditional and the modern. Known as India’s only automobile-free hill station, Matheran was once a favorite haunt of the British, especially during the hot summers.
This Colonial Bungalow in Matheran dates back 170 years and was built by an erstwhile Captain in the British Army. The bungalow stands testimony to the passage of time with much of the interiors restored to former glory and a few modern additions like LED lights and contemporary bathrooms. The floor features the cool, eco-friendly tiles that were common in the 19th century.
The in-house restaurant at this Colonial Bungalow in Matheran offers Indo-European fusion cuisine with a few Bohra and Parsi specialties also included on the menu. Room service is available and private dinners are also arranged on request. The dining area is reminiscent of a traditional English dining room with wood furniture, candle holders, and quaint windows. Most of the ingredients used in the meals are sourced from the property’s organic farms in other locations. Zip lining, bird watching, horse riding, and shopping are just some of the activities that are within easy reach while you stay at this resort.
The 11 heritage style rooms at this Colonial Bungalow in Matheran include a luxurious suite. All rooms come with a private outdoor seating area and feature period furniture. The suite is built into a turret and comes with a separate children’s room as well as a lounge-drawing space. Keeping the environment in mind, there is no air conditioning in any of the rooms which have solar water heaters, organic linen, and organic toiletries. Leave your worries far behind as you unwind in peace and comfort at this elegant abode.
- Children up to the age of five stays complimentary
- Extra persons will be charged separately
- Adult ( 18 & above) Rs.1750/- inclusive of taxes
- Child (12 to below 18 yrs) Rs.1250/- inclusive of taxes
- Child ( 05 to below 12 yrs) Rs.600/- inclusive of taxes
Terms & Conditions
- A valid Government ID needs to be produced at the time of check-in
- Peak season supplement applicable from 16th Dec’ 18 to 02nd Jan’ 19.
- Tariff subject to change without notice
- Reservations are confirmed on advance payment of 100 % of the hotel room charges.
- Reservations are guaranteed with an advance payment.
- Cancellation of a reservation between 30 days to 15 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to one night’s accommodation by the hotel.
- In case of no-show or cancellation within 14 days of arrival, will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Games
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Private Balcony/Verandah
- Room Service