Max:Price starts:₹ 7000
About Deluxe Rooms
These are spacious rooms with all amenities and lovely views.
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Intercom, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 35000
About Entire Villa
All 7 rooms can be rented out
Facilities at Entire VillaAir Conditioned Room, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Detach yourself from worldly worries as you gaze upon the snow-capped peaks at this Classic Hill Station Villa At Siyal.
This Classic Hill Station Villa At Siyal is burrowed into picturesque apple orchards in a quaint hamlet close to Manali, also known as Himachal’s Silver Valley. The River Beas and its tributaries meander through this verdant valley giving a touch of tranquility to the region. Most of the attractions of the region are easily accessible from this idyllic retreat.
The Classic Hill Station Villa At Siyal, designed as a typical mountain lodge is built recently with wood and stone. Vantage viewpoints scattered across the building enable you to drink in the fantastic scenery at all times. From the airy sit-outs to the vast dining room windows and those in the bedrooms, no effort has been spared to ensure that you get to admire the natural beauty to the hilt.
This Classic Hill Station Villa At Siyal offers a multi-cuisine menu for guests and you can choose to enjoy your meals either in the dining room or in the open air. Choose from a range of spots scattered across the property and set up with elegant dining furniture to enhance the experience. Indian and Continental dishes are standard features on the menu. If you wish to sample some of the local Pahadi dishes, just have a quick chat with the chef. You will also get to know more about the history and ingredients used in the local cuisine.
The Classic Hill Station Villa At Siyal has eight spacious rooms equipped will all modern amenities. The huge windows bring in sunlight and fresh air while the wooden furniture and elegant furnishings complete the picture of comfort and luxury. Gaze upon the mountains as you sip a hot beverage on the balcony. A villa that is sure to make you want to extend your stay for eternity!
- Seasonal fruit basket on arrival
- Two bottles of mineral water per day
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary accommodation for up to two children under the age of 6 without extra bed
Terms & Conditions
- Lunch will be charged at INR 750 each.
- Taxes extra as applicable.
- 100% advance payment at the time of booking.
- Check-in time is 2 P.M. and check-out is 11 A.M. Early check-in / late check-out shall be permitted subject to availability of rooms and on paying the day charges.
- Confirmation of booking is subject to availability of rooms and receipt of advance payment.
- All the above terms and conditions including the rates are subject to change without notice.
- A reservation canceled/amended 15 days prior to the check-in shall be exempted from cancellation charge.
- One night stay on pro-rata basis shall be levied for cancellation/amendment received between 7 to 15 days prior to check-in.
- There shall be no refunds for “no-shows”, “early check-outs” or cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the check-in date.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Dining Room
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.