Max:Price starts:₹ 2048
The cottages come with private sit-outs and are furnished with a king size bed, sofa, mini fridge, mini bar, and access to a personal lawn
Facilities at CottagesAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
Max:Price starts:₹ 15872
Machaans are traditional all wooden at height of 50 - 60 ft above ground. They have a commanding view with king-size beds, 4 seater sofa, mini bar, mini fridge, study, separate dressing, bathrooms with rain showers and hanging balcony
Facilities at MachaanAir Conditioning (Hot & Cold), Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hot and Cold Running Water, In-room Refrigerator, Intercom, Mini bar, Private Balcony/Verandah, Tea/Coffee Maker
Enjoy adventure activities as you rejuvenate in luxury at this Chic Mountain Resort at Kasol in the Himalayan foothills.
Kasol is a fairy tale land with beautiful villages at every twist and turn of the road. This Chic Mountain Resort at Kasol is nestled in a serene valley village. The sparkling Parvati river, hot water springs, lush valley, mud and stone houses, pine forests, apple orchards, waterfalls, enchanting flower valleys, Buddhist monasteries, and the warm locals make this region a great destination for travelers. Apart from adventure activities such as skiing, trekking, white water rafting, and paragliding, the Parvati valley is a popular pilgrimage destination.
At this Chic Mountain Resort at Kasol, with the crystal clear Parvathi River gushing below, local architecture blends smoothly with world class hospitality and luxuries. The exterior is an example of the traditional Kathkunia style of architecture where stones are stacked to form the wall and held together with mud plastering on the inside. The stunning stone structure is set off beautifully by the deodar wood work, carved teak furniture, handmade silk curtains, and traditional brass fixtures. There is a spa which offers sauna, Jacuzzi, aroma therapy, acupressure, and massages. The different restaurants featuring authentic Himalayan décor offer a wide range of delicacies as well as spectacular views of the outdoors.
This Chic Mountain Resort at Kasol has six cottages and two Machans for you to choose from with each room decorated according to a different theme. The cottages come with private sit-outs while the sought after Machans offer bird’s eye vistas of the scenic landscape. All cottages are furnished with a king size bed, sofa, mini fridge, mini bar, and access to a personal lawn. You can end the day with some entertaining local folk dances or a barbecue under the starry night sky. Just what you need to get the creative juices flowing or ensuring a memorable vacation for the whole family!
- As per package chosen
- Children below age 6 stay complimentary without extra bed
- Transport charges other than pick up and drop to airport /bus stand.
- Children above 6 years to 14 years and adults will be charged separately
- Extra adult-35% of the package cost
- Lunch and other personal expense like liquor, tips etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Charges for in-room safes, rollaway beds, and cribs, plus applicable taxes, are not included in the package.
- Gratuities, laundry, telephone calls, meals, beverages, sightseeing or any other incidentals at the hotel are the responsibility of the guest.
Child policy :
- Below 6 yrs free without extra bed
- 6-14 years -20% of the package cost without extra bed.
- Extra bedding cost for 6 to 14 yrs children would be 15% of cost,
- Cancellation more than 30 days of check in- 10% deduction as administrative charges
- Between 30 and 7 days 30% deduction.
- Less than 7 days no refund
- Air Conditioning (Hot & Cold)
- Bird Watching
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Conference Hall
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- In-room Refrigerator
- Indoor Recreation room
- Mini bar
- Mountain Biking
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire
- Travel Desk
- Yoga and Meditation