Max:Price starts:₹ 30260
About Standard Sea Facing Room
This room is furnished with a beautiful four-poster bed and opens out to a private balcony.
Facilities at Standard Sea Facing RoomAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 40140
About Deluxe Sea Facing Suite
It is furnished with antique furnishings, has a separate sitting area and also opens out to a private balcony
Facilities at Deluxe Sea Facing SuiteAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with cable connection in each rooms.
Max:Price starts:₹ 24160
About Non sea facing room
These rooms are same as the standard rooms but without the view
Facilities at Non sea facing roomAir Conditioned Room, Bathrobes, Free Wi-fi Internet Access, Hair dryer, Hot and Cold Running Water, Intercom, Private Balcony/Verandah, Safe
Give your holidays a touch of colonial glory at Brunton Boatyard, CGH Boutique Hotel at Cochin in Kerala
Have you ever fancied spending a peaceful day in a place that exudes quaint charm, watching the roaring sea and savoring flavors from across the globe? If yes, you should never give this hotel in the heart of Fort Cochin a miss. Imparting a glimpse of the Victorian era is this five-star hotel with its surroundings glimmering in the recreated past. Experience the best as you travel and imbibe the aura of the special flavor of the Victorian period. The majestic period building boasts of the colonial era and offers the best of views. Enjoy breath-taking views of the harbor and take advantage of the hotel’s close proximity to the cultural hubs and historic sites of Fort Cochin.
The famed harbor of Cochin houses the property on a noteworthy historic stretch. The eco-friendly property boasts of water conservation through rainwater harvesting and ample natural light through the spaces and arches. The reflection of the marvelous nineteenth-century history is clearly depicted in the architecture and layout of CGH Boutique Hotel at Cochin. Adding the element of some vintage Victorian charm are the floors made of terracotta and wooden ceilings with high arches. The hotel could be called the melting pot of cultures as it contains the perfect churn of different influences, right from the English and Portuguese to the Dutch.
You can choose a comfortable stay from the standard sea facing rooms or deluxe sea facing rooms, both of which overlook the vast expanse of the Arabian Ocean. The four poster bed and antique furnishings used in these rooms are sure to transport you the bygone colonial era and its glories. Despite this incontestable old-world charm, an element of freshness and naturalness dominates the spaces, thanks to fresh flowers, natural light, and refreshingly fresh air.
Can a description on CGH Boutique Hotel at Cochin be considered complete without a line or two on its culinary wonders? We doubt it! Historically, Cochin had the cultural influence of the English, Dutch, Portuguese, Arab, and Jewish at different times in history. This influence is best reflected in the food served in the History Restaurant. Quite true to its name, the restaurant offers you an unforgettable glimpse into the culinary history of the region. Whether you want to tickle your taste buds with a quintessentially Arab dish like Samak Bil Harder Asful, the Fish Moilee of Kerala Syrian Christians, or a delicious Dutch pudding, the restaurant offers it all. While you are at Brunton, don’t forget to taste the two signature items of the house – First Class Railway Mutton Curry and Steak Fernandez!
That’s not all. Enjoy cocktails over breathtaking views as you look over the balcony and spend a relaxed time bathing in the comfort of the Victorian cuddles that the property so warmly offers. Adding zing to the already charming property are facilities like Ayurvedic massage, chlorine-free swimming pool, health club, bicycle rides, historic tours, sunset cruise, and more. Spend a few hours in Brunton Boatyard CGH Boutique Hotel at Cochin and you will know without any doubts why Kerala is called God’s Own Country.
- Yoga sessions
- Sunset cruise
- Live cookery demonstration
- Bicycle to ride
- All applicable taxes
- Kathakali performance
- Heritage walk
- Extra occupancy charges per extra adult and child
- All activities and services that are not listed as complimentary
Terms & Conditions
- In a room, only one extra person above 5 years is permitted.
- The check-in time is 2 PM and check-out time is 11 AM.
- Extra occupancy charges are per night per person.
- If you are a group of less than 15 and more than 9 full paying pax, you are eligible for a discount of 50% for a bonafide tour leader.
- If you are a group of 15 or more full-paying pax, you are eligible for a bonafide tour leader at no extra cost
- The availability of some activities is subject to external factors such as weather conditions.
- If you are an individual traveler and cancel a booking between 15 to 7 days prior to the confirmed date of check-in, you will be levied a cancellation charge equivalent to 50% of the total booking amount.
- Any cancellation less than 7 days before the check-in date will attract 100 % cancellation fee.
- In group inclusive tours, you can choose to reduce the number of rooms booked. If you make these changes 30 to 15 days prior to the check-in date, a cancellation charge of 50% of the entire stay will be charged.
- If you reduce the number of rooms less than 15 days before the date of check-in, a cancellation charge equivalent to the entire booking amount will be charged.
- Air Conditioned Room
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-fi Internet Access
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Spices Shop/Shop
- Swimming Pool