Max:Price starts:₹ 5975
About Deluxe Rooms
These are 3 rooms in this category. Two rooms face the pool. All the rooms have queen size beds, en-suite bathrooms, and a private sit out.
Facilities at Deluxe RoomsCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 4975
About Executive Room
This is a spacious room which faces the road. It has a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom and a private sit out
Facilities at Executive RoomCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Private Balcony/Verandah, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Max:Price starts:₹ 5375
About Standard Room
This is a spacious room which faces the lawn. It has a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
Facilities at Standard RoomCeiling Fan, Hot and Cold Running Water, Room Service, Tea/Coffee Maker, TV with Satellite Channels
Relish a holiday at this peaceful Boutique Stay Near Bandipur National Park, sitting right at the edge of the jungle. Solitude in the lap of nature!
This Boutique Stay Near Bandipur National Park sits in a quiet fruit orchard spread over seven acres of land. The property has about 500 trees that bear fruits like guavas, mangos, coconuts, cherries, berries, avocados, and chikoos. Quite a few quaint villages are located within a short distance from this hotel.
Constructed in the style of a typical house in the countryside, with a slanting tiled roof, this Boutique Stay Near Bandipur National Park exudes warmth and welcome. The huge windows that dot the building, let in an abundance of natural air and light at all times. The décor is minimalist yet comfortable with wooden furniture and coordinated furnishings all over.
There is a sparkling swimming pool with a toddler pool adjacent to it at this Boutique Stay Near Bandipur National Park. The in-house restaurant situated on the upper deck features tasty and flavourful dishes drawn from the local cuisine. You can enjoy views of the orchard and the farm as you feast on the lip-smacking cuisine. And if you wish for a change of scenery as you enjoy your meal, you could ask to be served by the poolside. You can enjoy some of the indoor and outdoor games available at the hotel or enjoy wildlife watching at the National Park.
With just five spacious rooms categorized as Deluxe, Executive, and Standard for you to choose from, this is the very epitome of luxurious privacy. Each of the rooms opens out onto a lawn and the farm beyond. The rooms feature all modern amenities while Deluxe and Executive rooms also come with a sit-out each.
The perfect abode for a relaxing jungle holiday, this Boutique Stay Near Bandipur National Park is the destination to head for whenever you need some solitude in the lap of nature!
- Extra person charged separately
- Activities may be chargeable
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a government-approved identity proof at the time of check-in.
- Foreigners may carry the required documents as per the regulations.
- No accommodation is provided for drivers
- Children 5 years and above will be treated as an adult
- Extra adult and children above 5 will be charged INR 750/day which is inclusive of breakfast
- Additional surcharges are applicable for Christmas and New Year and for long weekends
- More than 15 days prior to check in-100 % of the tariff will be reimbursed
- 15 to 4 days prior to check in-75% of the tariff will be held as a credit
- 4 days to 48 hours-50 % of the tariff will be held as a credit
- Less than 48 hours or No show-No refund
- Car Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Indoor Recreation room
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- TV with cable connection in each rooms.