Max:Price starts:₹ 10000
About Birders and Hillz
These rooms are on the first floor. The rooms have queen size beds, ensuite bathrooms, and windows large enough to let in the natural light and fresh mountain air
Facilities at Birders and HillzHot and Cold Running Water
Max:Price starts:₹ 9000
About Bikerz and Blossom
These rooms are on the ground floor. The rooms have queen size beds, ensuite bathrooms, and windows large enough to let in the natural light and fresh mountain air
Facilities at Bikerz and BlossomHot and Cold Running Water
Enjoy the stunning views of villages and valleys overshadowed by Mt. Nanda Devi from this Boutique Homestay In Almora.Experience life in the mountains!!
Sitting at an altitude of over 6,300 feet, this Boutique Homestay In Almora is perfect for experiencing life in the mountains. The charm of the Kumaon Himalayas permeates the region in all the different seasons in unique ways. Scenic roads connect the homestay to other tourist attractions in the vicinity such as Bhim Tal.
This Boutique Homestay In Almora is a renovated old house with two floors of space to accommodate you. The rugged structure has been built from locally sourced materials such as wood, mud, and stone. The design of the building is similar to the village structures of yore. This helps the building retain warmth in the winters and stay cool during the summer.
The dining area at this Boutique Homestay In Almora is where you can enjoy all your meals. The menu includes popular dishes from the local Pahari cuisine. The open sides of the dining space let you feast upon the stunning views of the surrounding forest, the mountains, and the villages. You can also enjoy the warm bonfires on chilly evenings during your stay here. Make sure you go on some guided nature walks, hikes, and bird safaris while here. Day trips can also be arranged if that is something you would prefer.
There are four spacious bedrooms in this Boutique Homestay In Almora that can accommodate up to three persons each. Each of the tastefully done rooms features an individual theme and come with en-suite bathrooms. The large windows bring in natural light and air into the bedrooms while acting as a frame for the stunning scenery outside. One unique feature here is that you have no access to television or mobile phone networks. Definitely, the right place to help you introspect and find new meaning in life!
- Welcome drink
- Accommodation on double/single occupancy.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Morning and evening tea
- Village Walk
- Sunset Walk (applicable for 2 nights stay)
- Jageshwar Temple walk (applicable for 2 nights stay)
- One picnic lunch (applicable for 3 nights stay)
- GST at 18%
- Room Service (we do not promote room service)
- Soft beverages other than mentioned above
- English speaking Naturalist / Guide fees
- Accommodation for driver
Terms & Conditions
Extra person in the room:
- Up to 7 years – complimentary
- 8 to 12 years – Rs 1000 + 18% GST
- 12 years and above – Rs 2000 + 18% GST
- 0 -10 days prior to stay - no refund.
- 11-20 days prior to stay - 50% refund.
- 21 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund.
- More than 30 days prior to stay- full refund.
- In case of a no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the accommodation property reserves the right to levy retention charges for the entire stay.
- Candle Light Dinner
- Car Parking
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Informal play area/courtyard
- Outdoor Party/Bonfire