Max:Price starts:₹ 4972
Log hut is made up of logs, has a spacious bedroom and an ensuite bathroom
Facilities at LoghutRestaurant
Max:Price starts:₹ 4340
About Wooden Cottage
Wooden Cottage has a spacious room with a double bed
Facilities at Wooden CottageAir Conditioned Room, Restaurant
Max:Price starts:₹ 3527
About Executive Tent
Executive Tent has a canvas ceiling and double beds
Max:Price starts:₹ 3482
About Swiss Tent
Swiss Tent has a canvas ceiling and double beds
Max:Price starts:₹ 2309
Dormitory is a shared accommodation
The Bannerghatta Nature Camp retreat provides a cozy retreat to set off on a close encounter with the wild.
It is immensely surprising how magnificently the Bannerghatta National Park manages to preserve and maintain 25,000 acres of wild flora and fauna in its original might, just a few kilometers away from the maddening rat race of India’s Silicon Valley. These Bannerghatta Nature Camp accommodations are built in the midst of thick vegetation and present a rustic opportunity to merge with nature. It takes you a step closer towards appreciating and enjoying the bounties of nature and her beings.
Tigers and lions rescued from the circus live in their natural habitat at the Bannerghatta National Park which is considered the first lion and tiger safari in India. Other inmates of this enormous wild world are bears, wild elephants, deer, porcupines, bonnet macaques, and a spectrum of birds. It is the perfect place to teach your children to appreciate and respect nature besides providing them the awesome experience of watching mighty animals wander majestically through the endless jungle.
The cottages at the Bannerghatta Nature Camp are rustic. Yet they provide you a comfortable stay with all elements of luxury. The decor in every room reminds you of nature being right at your doorstep. The 2 Log Huts, 1 Chalet, 8 Swiss Tents and 32-bedded dormitory all provide attached bath facility. Hammocks outside the huts let you laze around in the heart of nature. Swing about with a book or doze off to the chirping lullabies of birds. Squirrels may envy you making a few squeaky attempts to foil your nap.
The Gol Ghar at Bannerghatta Nature Camp serves varied cuisine including local dishes, Continental, and Chinese delicacies for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. Pause a moment to enjoy the mesmerizing sunset from the roof top restaurant. Bannerghatta Nature Camp has a conference hall which provides all the facilities for off-sites, meetings, and seminars, including an audiovisual room. The conference hall can accommodate 30 people. The property does its bit for the ecology by attempting to cut down on plastics and suggests that guests do the same.
- Tariffs are for per person/night
- Package includes: Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
- Herbivore Safari
- Lion- Tiger-Bear Safari
- Guided Nature Walk
- Visit to the Zoo & Butterfly Park.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a government-approved Identity proof and may be produced at the time check in
- Foreigners may carry required documents as per the regulations.
- Tariffs are per person per night on twin-sharing basis
- Transfers to & from the resort is not included in the tariff
- Single occupancy charges are applicable
- Tariff for children (accompanying parents) between 5 and 12 years is 50% discount on the tariff
- Tariff may be changed without prior notice
- A/c at an Extra cost of Rs. 250 per night in log huts only
- Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colors and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Avoid smoking - anything can start a forest fire.
- You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
- Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
- 100% advance for confirmation.
- 10% of the tariff, if cancelled two or more than two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if cancelled between 48hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48hours before check in date/time.
Postpone or Prepone booking:
- One postponement / pre ponement is free if requested 2 or more than 2 weeks before check in date/time (Once postponed /pre poned there is no further change or cancellation).
- 10% of the tariff, if requested between 48 hours to two weeks before check in date/time.
- 50% of the tariff, if requested within 24 hours to 48 hours before check in date/time.
- No modification, if requested within 24 hours to check in.
- Car Parking
- Guide Service
- Hot and Cold Running Water