Breathtaking coastlines, pristine, untouched beaches, crystal clear blue water and a lush forested interior, Amazing Andaman is a must-visit destination.
Comprising 572 islands, Amazing Andaman is an archipelago some 1370km from the Indian mainland. This adds to the intrigue of these islands along with the fact that only a dozen or so are open to tourists.
Soak in the beauty of the turquoise waters as you chill out on the sun toasted beaches of amazing Andaman.
Discover more of Andaman with our 6 Nights/7 Days package
This package covers Port Blair (3N), Havelock Island (3N)
Ideal season for the tour
Andaman and Nicobar Island is a year-round tourist destination. The area receives minimum fluctuations in the temperature and is always pleasant. Best time to visit Andaman and Nicobar Island is considered from November to mid-May.
Monsoons are however recommended to be avoided because of the high tidal waves, incessant rains, and strong winds.
- Competitive pricing
- Private tours with local experience and ample leisure time
- Quality checked stays and coordinated transfers
- We do the research so that you don’t have to spend hours online
Available packages for Amazing Andaman
Accommodation type with pricing from Rs.3000/- to Rs.6000/-.
Day 1 and Day 2: Port Blair
Port Blair on South Andaman Island is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, an Indian territory in the Bay of Bengal
- Reach Port Blair on Day 1 and check into a sea view hotel.
- You may choose to visit the following places during the 2 days here
1) Cellular Jail - This used to be a colonial prison before which was used by the British. It is now a memorial monument.
2) Samudrika Naval Marine Museum - This is a marine life museum run by the Indian Navy. This showcases the beautiful marine life.
3) Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex - You can do a lot of water sports activities here.
4) Chidiya Tapu - Compact beach popular for bird watching and sunset viewing, with a nearby mini-zoo.
Day 3: Port Blair ->Havelock Island
- Post breakfast check-out of the Port Blair hotel and leave for Havelock Island on a cruise.
- On arrival check into the resort and enjoy the local cuisine.
- Rest of the day at leisure to explore Havelock Island
Day 4 and Day 5: Havelock Island
Havelock Island is part of Ritchie’s Archipelago, in India’s Andaman Islands. It’s known for its dive sites and beaches, like Elephant Beach, with its coral reefs. Crescent-shaped Radhanagar Beach is a popular spot for watching the sunset
- Breakfast at the luxurious Havelock Island resort.
- Post breakfast you may choose to do the following activities; Scuba Diving, Snorkeling etc.
- You can even hire a bike and go around the island for shopping and local food tasting or simply relax at the resort by the beach.
Day 6: Havelock Island ->Port Blair
- Post breakfast check-out of the Havelock Island resort and return by the cruise to Port Blair.
- After reaching Port Blair, check into the hotel.
- You may choose to visit Ross Island which is about 3-4 km from Port Blair. This is a beautiful island where you can walk around, to view buildings and churches. These buildings are all ruins with a lot of history.
Day 7: Departure from Port BlairPost breakfast check-out of the hotel. Transfer to airport and board the flight back home.
- Local sightseeing in Port Blair
- 3 nights accommodation in Port Blair in a luxurious sea view hotel.
- 3 nights accommodation on Havelock Island.
- AC cab services from the airport to Port Blair accommodation, accommodation to jetty and back to the airport - Innova or Ertiga
- Non AC cab services to and fro from jetty to resort in Havelock's Island - Innova or Zylo
- Cruise Tickets in premium class both sides.
- Package for 1 couple.
- Includes breakfast, dinner and all taxes.
- Any activities opted.
- Any sightseeing entry charges.
- Anything mentioned out of Inclusions.
- GST @5% additional.
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary mentioned here is indicative and the final itinerary might vary as per the client preferences.
- The rates mentioned (if any) is been based on an estimated price for the season and bookings will be made after discussions for the customization.
- The actual rates might vary based on the availability of the exact travel date, actual flight charges and currency exchange rates on the date of booking.
- Flights and visa charges are optional and can be booked by the client directly if required so. SelfRoadiez can provide the same if requested by the client.
Cancellation charges will vary for specific destinations and seasons. For flight inclusive packages, the cancellation policy of the respective airline will take precedence. Below is the general guideline for cancellations:
- From booking date till 31 days prior to departure - 20 % of Package Cost
- 16 to 30 Days prior to departure - 40% of Package Cost
- Less than 24 hrs to 15 Days prior to departure - 100% of Package Cost.
Stay DetailsBeautiful Beach Resort on Havelock Island / Or Similar Type